Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Love isn't made for ethnics

IQ so high it reached Valhalla and is sipping tea with St. Blackops2cel
Patriarchy is so dehumanizing and extreme. The sexual uprising had to happen, but unfortunately it hurt ugly men the most. Incels are a product of an incomplete sexual revolution.

Patriarchy is so dehumanizing and extreme. The sexual uprising had to happen, but unfortunately it hurt ugly men the most. Incels are a product of an incomplete sexual revolution.
Cope, patriarchy resulted in civilizations, incels are supreme gentlemen that have a right to be served by you, btw nice larp
Never began for just registeredcels landwhales

Cope, patriarchy resulted in civilizations, incels are supreme gentlemen that have a right to be served by you, btw nice larp
Incels would still be virgins in a patriarchal society. It’s just common sense.

Incels would still be virgins in a patriarchal society. It’s just common sense.
Cope, biggest incels got dope families just but moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing, heck even for less
In a patriarchal societies that is

Cope, biggest incels got dope families just but moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing, heck even for less
In a patriarchal societies that is
I didn’t understand what you said.

Never began for them

Never began for them

Same speech pattern kek, OUT TO NORMIETOWN BOYO.
ETHNICITY CORRELATES WITH ATTRACTED, PHENOTYPE AND SCIENCE DENYING, HUGE COPER
Ethnicity does correlate to having a disadvantage towards an Anglosaxon Caucasian standard of of attractiveness in the west..that much is absolutely true. However there are huge ethnic communities that seek a SO of the same ethnicity. Since the bar is set lower, an ethnic can find someone unless they are ugly as shit or socially retarded

Ethnicity does correlate to having a disadvantage towards an Anglosaxon Caucasian standard of of attractiveness in the west..that much is absolutely true. However there are huge ethnic communities that seek a SO of the same ethnicity. Since the bar is set lower, an ethnic can find someone unless they are ugly as shit or socially retarded
Cope, that was old times, now ethnic foids want WHITE, hence even if a landwhale settles for me there is still no love
I didn’t understand what you said.
You do read again jewishincel
Control the females and civilization sprouts, the order of nature

uStYSJD.png

good post brother, Ethnics need to be 6+ to be incel, whites need to be legit deformed to not get a noodlewhore

So many IT cucks infiltrated today, and so many deniers on total damage control, ACCEPT THE FACTS

i don't think love is real, but yeah i see what you mean, ethniccels do get the lower end of the stick and of course in-conjuction to their women despising them as a whole. well white women too don't like their men, especially if they're below average. this is the only place where we could be together and vent about shit.

i don't think love is real, but yeah i see what you mean, ethniccels do get the lower end of the stick and of course in-conjuction to their women despising them as a whole. well white women too don't like their men, especially if they're below average. this is the only place where we could be together and vent about shit.
High iq

20 seconds of glancing :

 — all women preferred men of their own race

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe its not over for ethnicels simply due to their race and maybe they should stop trying to miscegenate and instead maybe go after their own women :think::think:
I have made a post about that before ;v

Cope. You’re just ugly. Good looking ethnics get laid all the time.

Yes but on average ethnics are uglier
Not an argument. All that matters is your face (and height). Everything about “racial preferences” could be analyzed via the looks redpill.

Not an argument. All that matters is your face (and height). Everything about “racial preferences” could be analyzed via the looks redpill.
You make no sense, are you denying statistics, obviously good looking people of any race slay, BOT LOOK AT AVERAGE