Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Lovely music.

Gr@v

Gr@v

Recruit
★★
I feel a lot better about my days when I just sit back, relax, and grab my headphones to listen to some tunes. Mainly vidya OSTs like Dark Souls' orchestral/symphonic tracks that have a lot of choir elements and other classical music stuff in it, Jet Set Radio/Grind's funky OST which is a bop to listen to that makes you feel like maybe skating a bit. That, or other obscure indie games' peaceful and calm OSTs. I could go on and on, but.. I guess music is a good cope for me. It usually makes me forget about the horrid world we live in, along with all the garbage people in it.

Oh, right, almost forgot but 80's and 70's music tracks from famous artists/bands are also up there for me in terms of my favorites. Some Anime OSTs too.

I'll share a few of my personal favorites here, if anyone is interested in musicopemaxxing along with me. :feelsmusic:

relaxing and rather soothing, upbeat track.

bit of a melancholic one, but pleasant to hear.

really melancholic, and pretty feels-y. :feelsbadman:

pretty chill, and interesting track.

Really awesome, and quite chilling to listen to imo. :ha..feels:

I've got plenty more, but I'll just post these for now. Hopefully everyone enjoys them, and hopefully everyone is having a good day/night. I'll be heading to bed soon.

:feelsmusic: Music is a great cope. I listen mostly to vocaloid and anime OSTs.

:feelsmusic: Music is a great cope. I listen mostly to vocaloid and anime OSTs.
Ah, I've heard of vocaloid from a few normie friends of mine. I may check it out some other time, but from what I've heard so far, some songs like Neru's "whatever" were a bop. I don't know too many anime OSTs, though.

I actually have Avalon saved to my music playlist, its good that we have the same taste in music.

I actually have Avalon saved to my music playlist, its good that we have the same taste in music.
Hurrah for same music taste! :feelsautistic: :feelsmusic:
Hurrah for same music taste! :feelsautistic: :feelsmusic:
This reminds me, I should make a music playlist instead of just.. adding tracks I regularly listen to into my Liked Vids (87% of my Liked Vids are just tracks I love listening to, and the 13% rest is some videos/memes I like to watch here and there)

Also, 100th post! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
nice bro
400 more to become a deepbluecel

Lovelier music.

Good track. Memed to hell and back lol.
My personal favorite from Undertale's OST has to be.. Battle Against A True Hero tbh.
Veery close to "Your Best Nightmare" on my faves list for that game, but it wins because of how beautiful it sounds imo.
Here's the track in question, in case anyone doesn't know:

Good track. Memed to hell and back lol.
My personal favorite from Undertale's OST has to be.. Battle Against A True Hero tbh.
Veery close to "Your Best Nightmare" on my faves list for that game, but it wins because of how beautiful it sounds imo.
Here's the track in question, in case anyone doesn't know:

batthe Against a True hERo amirite?

jokes aside... I love the soundtrack. Bonetrousle, Spear of Justice, Heartache, Spider Dance, and Hopes and Dreams are great ones too.

Last edited:
batthe Against a True hERo amirite?

jokes aside... I love the soundtrack. Bonetrousle, Spear of Justice, Heartbreak, Spider Dance, and Hopes and Dreams are great ones too.
Yeah, those ones are pretty nice too. The whole soundtrack in general is a blast to listen to. I also think you meant "Heartache" and not "Heartbreak" btw? lol

What are your favorite producers?
I have a hard time picking favorites, because I like a lot of producers, but Lamaze-P, Nashimoto-P, Utsu-P, LIQ, and Kikuo are the producers who I currently listen to most frequently. Of these, Nashimoto-P is my favorite.

thanks for suggestions

I have a hard time picking favorites, because I like a lot of producers, but Lamaze-P, Nashimoto-P, Utsu-P, LIQ, and Kikuo are the producers who I currently listen to most frequently. Of these, Nashimoto-P is my favorite.
Good taste, Lamaze-P is my second favourite tbh. First is Pinocchio-P, third is kz

Good taste, Lamaze-P is my second favourite tbh. First is Pinocchio-P, third is kz
Pinocchio-P is good tbh. I often listen to his songs. I haven't heard much of kz aside from his most popular songs.

Yeah, those ones are pretty nice too. The whole soundtrack in general is a blast to listen to. I also think you meant "Heartache" and not "Heartbreak" btw? lol
Yeah fuck I did mean Heartache my bad