Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low inhibcel Trait: Going on .co in public

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I go on this site and other nsfw sites on school computers during class. I stopped trying.

I’ve done it at a public library

nobody knows what it is anyway.

I don't see any issues with that frankly.

Only in public via my phone.

I close it near people because it can be taken badly.

what's wrong with using the fast banana viral marketing website?

I definitely wouldn’t do something like this. If I were to ever want to use this website in public, I would use the fast banana theme. Even then, I would still be a bit paranoid

I browse on it on my phone in public, especially since lockdown I also browse it during lectures/work.

If you still go to school you don't have the right to say you stopped trying JFL the state of this website

I definitely wouldn’t do something like this. If I were to ever want to use this website in public, I would use the fast banana theme. Even then, I would still be a bit paranoid

Been on here in public standing in line as well as 4chan NSFW boards and 8chan NSFW before it became 8kun.top.

I'm actually guilty of doing this before but I'd make sure I'm in a corner or somewhere people won't be able to look over me at my phone. I doubt most people living around me know what an 'incel' even means and I make sure not to associate myself with this stuff around an educated lot.

I remember browsing .co during class many times.

I do it at my work tbh

Everyone can tell I'm incel on first glance so I don't care.

I would never tbh.

I browse whenever. Most people here don't know what an incel even is so it won't matter if they see

I don't think I'd ever do that in school.