Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lying whore gets paid after being exposed for he lying and whoring

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★
Some baseball fag (Trevor Brauer) worth 50 million slept with an ugly fakeup ridden 5/10 beckywhore (Lindsey Hill) and lo and behold he was accused of sexual battery and dropped from his team the Dodgers. Of course this was all done without evidence because América is a gynocentric dystopia the believes all women even though lying is women nature and this whore had every incentive to lie.

But guess what, whores are vain creatures and cannot live without constantly taking video aka evidence and texting their whore-fiends about the whoring. So after Brauer waged a lawsuit new evidence came to light.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZZ-IrgOn28
‘Next victim. Star pitcher for the Dodgers,’ a text Lindsey Hill sent to a friend before she ever even met me. ‘What should I steal?’ she asked another, in reference to visiting my house for the first time. The answer? ‘Take his money.’ So how might that work? ‘I’m going to his house Wednesday.’ she said, ‘I already have my hooks in. you know how I roll.’ Then, after the first time we met, “Net worth is 51 mil” she said. ‘b-tch, you better secure the bag,’ was the response.

But how was she going to do that? ‘Need daddy to choke me out,’ she said. ‘being an absolute wh-re to try to get in on his 51 million,’ read another text. Then, after the second time we met, former [San Diego] Padres pitcher Jacob Nix told her ‘you gotta get this bag.’ ‘I’ll give you 50,000’ Lindsey replied. Her AA sponsor asked her at one point, ‘do you feel a tiny bit guilty?’ ‘Not really,’ she replied.

See in order to not just be another sexual conquest she planned to frame him for sexual battery by encouraging him to choke her and get at his 51 million. Of course the whores all encouraged and agreed to it. The only person with any sense of moral duty asked her flat out if she had any moral reservations and the soulless thot said no :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:. Too bad she was also brainless and literally has videos of herself the morning after the brootal sexual battery and she looks completely fine (smug with the knowledge that she just secured a free meal ticket for being a whore:foidSoy:

So the evidence came to light and she was exposed before going on an interview where a based and (((tradpilled))) foids :soy::soy::soy: blew her the fuck out and exposed all her hypocrisy for the world to see.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBW5K9PDVzU
So why is this blackpilled, the foid got exposed by her poorly thought out and obvious plan that any 8 year old glue sniffer could have figured out. It only took two years. Well thats because the Brauer the baseball cuck :feels: decided to drop the lawsuit instead of pursuing damages. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: He just let her walk free and she faces no consequence to trying to ruin a man's life out of malicious intent and greed. This faggot was dropped for a whole season with his prime playing years and he got dragged through the typical leftist media as a fucking rapists (there worst thing you can be in a gynocentric hellhole) But wait there more,
While this week’s settlement was completed outside of court “with no money exchanged between the two parties,” Hill is set to receive $300,000 from her insurance company. This payment is “independent of her settlement with Bauer,” according to Fox.
The bitch literally got paid 300,000 dollars after attempting to defraud someone, what the fuck:reeeeee:. I have to fucking haggle with my insurance to get my car fixed after a geniune accident but bitch can literally attempt to lie and ruin someone life AND get paid.:feelsping:. This isn't even tutorial mode this is just straight hacks. She failed the mission after playing as retardly as possible and still won.

FOIDS CANT FUCKING LOSE

The best part is that the people who tried to destroy this guy life are running around spouting statics about how this is "so rare guys believe all women guys":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Its so brutally over mang how can I a below average guy look at a soceitylike this and think he has a chance.

Last edited:
Damn this story is so bad it feels fake. Like how easy can ones life be holyshit

Damn this story is so bad it feels fake. Like how easy can ones life be holyshit
Its so obvious you would think that it would not have been entertained but it went on for 2 fucking years lmao

God, that's so fucking brutal. Absolute ragefuel.

I’m not reading for my sanity

Kek World We are in

300K that's life changing money but knowing this foid she'll be broke within 10 years.

This is why I never believe it when foids claim to of been ‘raped’.
Raped = having sex with a non-chad man :feelshaha:

#neverbelievewomen

#WomenLieAllTheTime

Rape is the most overrated crime on the planet. Shouldn’t even be a crime to begin with.

That cuck deserves it for not fighting back. He deserves worse now.

All rich men deserve this

He was an infamous chud, so normies were giddy the moment they finally got something to cancel him over, no matter how dubious it might be.

In all honesty, I wish Chads suffered these accusations more often. Hookup culture needs to die. You should only be having sex with someone you’re in a committed relationship with, if she’s not a literal whore. That’s the only way we can conceivably get partners.

God damn cunt should be raped by a pack of currycels

Reasons just keep piling up, forcing me to hate men more than foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back