Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

magic cure for inceldom/autism

C.I.A

C.I.A

Glowie
take LSD/shrooms once every week for months and this will result in ego dissolution. You will no longer care about being a virgin and be much more self-reflective

I have no access to either + inceldom doesn't disappear when you stop thinking about it

Not really a solution if you ignore the problem. Truth is there is no solution.

just delusion maxxx bro

I would try, but I have no access to them.

take LSD/shrooms once every week for months and this will result in ego dissolution. You will no longer care about being a virgin and be much more self-reflective
do not listen to this glowie HIS USERNAME IS LITERALLY C.I.A AND HE IS A GRAYFAG

hes probably gonna get you addicted to some shit that will ruin your life in the long term
drugs as cope should be only last resort instead try some weed and weed is not a drug weed is medicine:smonk:

this guy's name is "CIA" and he's promoting drug use you cannot make this shit up :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Can confirm.

My moderately aspie sister was pretty depressed for a long time. Weed started her on a good journey but it was a couple of mushroom trips that really lifted her mental fog and gave her whole new insights on life.

I know we don't care about foids here... but this was a huge and very positive turnaround in her life.

She still microdoses on shrooms from time to time but more for back pain.

When I tried shrooms for the first time they just made me cry for several hours.

I've tried LSD a few times and it was pretty fun experience, but it wasn't anything more than that. If I remember correctly the highest amount I took was around 300 mg so maybe I just didn't take enough to understand what's so good about it. It certainly didn't lead to any new insights or "cure" my inceldom.

My illness makes me extremely self-reflective; mushrooms would do little.