Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill magical 18yo is illogical but...

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★
A girl around 16 is maximally fertile. Men (wait, are they men? No, little boys!) of the same age have neither the mental maturity nor the economic potential to make meaningful use of this fertility for society. Men in their early 30s are at the optimal age, are at the peak of their careers and have more life experience so they can deal with problems better than pubescent wimps and are therefore more suitable as partners for 16-year-old girls. By the time they're 50, the children will be out of the house again. It shouldn't be a crime if a man in his early 30s fucks a girl aged 14 or over. Of course, these are all sexhaver problems and we don't actually need to concern ourselves with this kind of "liberalization" because we don't benefit from it anyway. But purely in terms of logic, the magic 18 is complete nonsense. However, I fear that 14-16 year old jailbaits will prefer chads, even if they are losers, rather than a statusmaxxed incel. So the basic question is: why are we even interested in this whole age-cuck topic?

Last edited:
Can someone see this thread?

There are many countries with AOC of 14-16, where I live it's 15, but I'm still truecel, women get more shallow and unapologetic of their true nature with each generation

The only standard that is lower in teen foids is money since they haven't had to work yet to understand the importance of money, but the looks standard is 100x more, you need youth + chadlite prettyboy face + height to attract a teenage girl

Why are inkwells so obsessed with age of consent?
No girl will ever consent to you, so it absolutely doesn't matter.

There are many countries with AOC of 14-16, where I live it's 15, but I'm still truecel, women get more shallow and unapologetic of their true nature with each generation

The only standard that is lower in teen foids is money since they haven't had to work yet to understand the importance of money, but the looks standard is 100x more, you need youth + chadlite prettyboy face + height to attract a teenage girl
Sweden?

The girls just arent atracted to thise men lol. And btw do you think 16 yo chads dont fuck with 14 yo girls,even though in many countries that is illegal? Jfl. If it is consensual authorities never get to know, how wouold they? So, the problem is just, 14 yo girls dont like ageing men, thats all. If the liked them, they would be fucking 30 yo chads with no consequences.