Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Major failure in defending against a future threat

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★★
So to get straight to the point, my family apparently want to go to Hawaii this coming summer. For college-age male like me, I can think of few scenarios more brutally humiliating than family vacation to a tropical island where I have to watch shirtless chads and bikini-clad girls having the time of their lives while I am still alone being carted around by my parents as if I were a little kid. It invokes one of my favorite ER quotes—the one about how the beautiful environment is hell when you're alone.

Now I had been working on applying to a summer internship that could have shielded me from this reality by obligation. I had everything ready to go in my application except my cover letter. But then I became horribly ill for days and by the time I could function again it was time to study for final exams. Everything from this period is blurred together because of how sick and stressed I was. Finally, on my flight back home from college I began working on the letter again. Took a few days of rest and finished a complete draft today. Then I opened the application to find that at some point in the interim, the job posting was TAKEN DOWN :cryfeels:

I blame myself for not being fast enough—at the very least, I could have had the sense to submit without the letter when shit started going south. My application was strong enough anyway. Anything would have been better than inaction, and that is a lesson I will remember. I will apply to more internships/jobs and hopefully land something for this summer to keep me off those stupid pacific slut rocks, but this is so fucking disappointing.

One thing though that was a bit fun—I said to my sibling (who knows I don't want to go), "I would rather go to Morocco than Hawaii"—hehehe cryptic reference :feelsokman:

Seeing hot foids on a Hawaiian beach would be pure suicidefuel for me, seeing beauty that I can't get access to hurts my heart and soul

Seeing hot foids on a Hawaiian beach would be pure suicidefuel for me, seeing beauty that I can't get access to hurts my heart and soul
Exactly, it's like a sick joke—if I can't have a hot girl of my own then just let me rot in my room, to hell with this in-between business

Exactly, it's like a sick joke—if I can't have a hot girl of my own then just let me rot in my room, to hell with this in-between business
If you high T max it might motivate you to buy some gRAPEs from the supermarket (in skate 3) :feelshehe:

If you high T max it might motivate you to buy some gRAPEs from the supermarket (in skate 3) :feelshehe:
Lol I would never commit such a short-sighted crime and risk jeopardizing my freedom. However I would need to jerk off a lot, which would have its own challenges with everyone together in a hotel room. I will get out of this one way or another, because it would be absolutely devastating.

Lol I would never commit such a short-sighted crime and risk jeopardizing my freedom. However I would need to jerk off a lot, which would have its own challenges with everyone together in a hotel room. I will get out of this one way or another, it would be absolutely devastating.
Never feeling the touch of a beautiful woman is the most devastating reality of all, and it eats away at all of us no matter what we do to cope

Never feeling the touch of a beautiful woman is the most devastating reality of all, and it eats away at all of us no matter what we do to cope
Facts brocel facts

might as well go, lately it became impossible for me since my folks have become so sick/retarded that a vacation plan fails even if we plan it, i could do it before but didn't want to, now i can't so i just rot