Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making friends online is infinitely easier than making friends in real life

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Making friends online is infinitely better than making friends in real life online all you have to do is text a person get to know them for a few days or hours in some cases then boom your friends in real life you gotta be NT you gotta be low inhib you gotta do everything right making friends in real life is like applying for jobs shit is tedious and the margin for error is much more narrow

I disagree. When you make friends online you have to share interests that only regular people have. Like discussing sex or how many times you’ve gotten laid, what you did with a friend, what school you’re doing, what job you’re doing. How was your NT day? All things a truecel doesn’t have.

I diasagree. When you make friends online you have to share interests that only regular people have. Like discussing sex or how many times you’ve gotten laid, what you did with a friend, what school you’re doing, what job you’re doing. How was your NT day? All things a truecel doesn’t have.
Opposite for me making friends online is a breeze for me In real life it’s as difficult as ascending

"Introverts don’t make friends, some extrovert decided he likes them and decided to adopt them“

Opposite for me making friends online is a breeze for me In real life it’s as difficult as ascending
People are too NT online for me to make friends.

Making friends online is infinitely better than making friends in real life online all you have to do is text a person get to know them for a few days or hours in some cases then boom your friends in real life you gotta be NT you gotta be low inhib you gotta do everything right making friends in real life is like applying for jobs shit is tedious and the margin for error is much more narrow

and the funny thing is that, my internet friends would most likely be repulsed to see me in real life, and we wouldn't be able to hang out or do friend things

i don't believe in friend relationships, or it is just reserved for fakecels / NTs / average looking guys

Last edited:
Because you dont have to show your face

Not necessarily