Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making hand movements

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★★
Does anyone else make random hand movements, stimming or whatever whenever my hands are free ? I've been doing it since I was a kid but just recently observed normies sitting idle and they don't make any hand movements at all.

Trait linked to spergism.

it's over

schizocels will think you're gesturing your handlers in the illuminati or signaling your allegiance to the free masons.

I'm almost 100% sure that I'm making lot of movements that other normies perceive as autistic and creepy, and I'm not even aware of most of them.

Gigatruecel trait tbh. Personally, Sometimes, even in public, i have a sudden urge to start imitating masturbatory movements.

Stimming is part and parcel of being autistic, so yes. Arms, legs; swaying, tapping.

The only hand gesture I do

th

i make naruto hand moves sometimes and imagine myself being one of the characters and even tho it's very childish i still like doing it a lot and i don't really care