Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting making peace with not having a partner

felizhombre

felizhombre

Follow Jesus christ
★★★★★
a father is one of the most important figures in the live of a child and a husband must be the rock of a woman, i cant be any of that. i had no father figure, im childish and anxious, this are things that i know well i can change, be more smart, hard working and sociable but i dont see myself taking a woman or having children, already made life changing mistakes at 19 years of age, and i dont want to charge that to my imaginary family. it is god's will what must be done, but i will pray so he takes my biological instict and give it to someone else. my journey in life will be making peace with no having a family on my own.

I´ll never let go off anime and vidya.
These things will stick with me, because i love them.

Knowing what i know, i can never love a fucking whore.

Knowing what i know, i can never love a fucking whore.

this tbh, even if fate gives me my looksmatch I know she will have been intimate with niggers much better looking than me and she only settled with me and I would only birth more suffering with that whore

this tbh, even if fate gives me my looksmatch I know she will have been intimate with niggers much better looking than me and she only settled with me and I would only birth more suffering with that whore
Women are the root of all suffering.
That´s a biblical and factual reality.

I´ll never let go off anime and vidya.
These things will stick with me, because i love them.
same, there too much anime and vidya left