Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Making peace with the fact that I'll remain an incel until I die.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
Sooner or later, I'll have to make peace with the fact that I'll remain an incel until I die. I don't want to but I feel that in the long run it would be better for my sanity.

I'll have to get used to the fact I'll never receive the affection of a woman or experience romantic love, which is something I have yearned for ever since I was a teenager.

I know it's not going to be easy but I'm going to have to try.

Yes, I will feel envious of my friends and peers who are living happy fulfilled lives with their wives and girlfriends.

Yes, I will feel bitter over the fact that I've been condemned to a life of loneliness simply because I look a certain way, which is something I had no say in.

And yes, I will feel anger over the fact that some guys will keep getting women simply because they're good looking.

It is what it is. Nature is brutal. There's nothing I can do about it.

My inceldom will persist regardless of how I endure it. My actions will have no bearing on the fact that I will die alone. So all I can do is accept the cards I've been dealt.

I'm in my 40s. I'm tired. And it's too late for me. I have nothing to look forward to but a life of loneliness and emptiness.

At this point the only thing I can do is focus on the things that I can control, such as my health, career, finances and hobbies. Not because I think they are substitutes for a meaningful loving relationship with a special someone, but because they are crucial aspects of my life.

It's important to me that I do not let inceldom ruin whatever I have going for me.

I must continue living existing until my time on earth naturally comes to an end.

Thanks for reading.

good song and band choice grAYcel

Sooner or later, I'll have to make peace with the fact that I'll remain an incel until I die. I don't want to but I feel that in the long run it would be better for my sanity.

I'll have to get used to the fact I'll never receive the affection of a woman or experience romantic love, which is something I have yearned for ever since I was a teenager.

I know it's not going to be easy but I'm going to have to try.

Yes, I will feel envious of my friends and peers who are living happy fulfilled lives with their wives and girlfriends.

Yes, I will feel bitter over the fact that I've been condemned to a life of loneliness simply because I look a certain way, which is something I had no say in.

And yes, I will feel anger over the fact that some guys will keep getting women simply because they're good looking.

It is what it is. Nature is brutal. There's nothing I can do about it.

My inceldom will persist regardless of how I endure it. My actions will have no bearing on the fact that I will die alone. So all I can do is accept the cards I've been dealt.

I'm in my 40s. I'm tired. And it's too late for me. I have nothing to look forward to but a life of loneliness and emptiness.

At this point the only thing I can do is focus on the things that I can control, such as my health, career, finances and hobbies. Not because I think they are substitutes for a meaningful loving relationship with a special someone, but because they are crucial aspects of my life.

It's important to me that I do not let inceldom ruin whatever I have going for me.

I must continue living existing until my time on earth naturally comes to an end.

Thanks for reading.

larp