Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Malaysian subhumaness

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
It is very much a subhuman shithole, I was height mogging many malaysian normies there. Why are they so subhuman?, even ethnically chinese there look like little faggots . Remember iam 5'11, yet I am towering over them.

My skin color is pretty similar to theirs, and our facial features are pretty much a match. Just so you know, I'm a solid 3 on the looks scale. Once I save up enough money, I plan on heading to Malaysia for a while and ascend with hookers.

@copingincel, why haven't you ascended yet? I mean, at 6'3, you must be taller than almost everyone out there, right? How is this even possible?

Thanks for bragging to us manlets that youre 5'11

It is very much a subhuman shithole, I was height mogging many malaysian normies there. Why are they so subhuman?, even ethnically chinese there look like little faggots . Remember iam 5'11, yet I am towering over them.

My skin color is pretty similar to theirs, and our facial features are pretty much a match. Just so you know, I'm a solid 3 on the looks scale. Once I save up enough money, I plan on heading to Malaysia for a while and ascend with hookers.

@copingincel, why haven't you ascended yet? I mean, at 6'3, you must be taller than almost everyone out there, right? How is this even possible?
He hasn’t ascended because he’s busy scrolling incel forums.

Why are you in Malaysia? This countries an absolute shithole. And you also have to consider, women in Malaysia aren’t height obsessed like western whores. This is because Malaysian women are like 5’3 on avg and like 40 kgs. So I will be too big for them

Why are you in Malaysia? This countries an absolute shithole. And you also have to consider, women in Malaysia aren’t height obsessed like western whores. This is because Malaysian women are like 5’3 on avg and like 40 kgs. So I will be too big for them
For the cheap goods, people in Johor Bahru are ok looking, I think it’s due to close proximity to Singapore. But as you go further you will notice the subhumanity. But you still can’t deny that some Malaysian women tend to focus more on height. You be literally chad next to them

Basically all south east Asians , thats why foids there prefer foreigners

>chinks are... subhuman????
Holy... FUCK!

Fellow Malaysiancel:smonk:

Like all Asian they are polite infront of you, but a total scum behind. Trust me

Legit shithole

Look at what happen to Najib, nobody in this shithole fucking do anything lol. It’s a joke here I tell you, a fucking joke

Malay are known to be traitor and conformist look at our history and the current ruling to know that
Yea, I heard that when malaysia was still occupied by singapore, they only give benefits to Malaysians neglecting indians and chinese over there. Currently, they also implement some rules that benefits malays only in malaysia.

Yea, I heard that when malaysia was still occupied by singapore, they only give benefits to Malaysians neglecting indians and chinese over there. Currently, they also implement some rules that benefits malays only in malaysia.
Occupied by singapore? Singapore was part of us in the past lol, what are you talking about.

Are you talking about Japanese which is yes that’s true

Look at what happen to Najib, nobody in this shithole fucking do anything lol. It’s a joke here I tell you, a fucking joke
I still like the cheap goods there. I fear it's going down in Pakistan way, which turned into a failed state.

Everything is fucking expensive here. The gas, the cigarrate and the food. All fucking expensive

I think even Indian got treated better than Chinese when japan occupied us

But for average malaysian…

I don't feel it since iam used to singapore dollars
Singapore is rich, that’s why they come here and bought everything while still shitting our country. Chinese are Jews man I tell you

Singapore is rich, that’s why they come here and bought everything while still shitting our country. Chinese are Jews man I tell you
Yea, they made that shithole to benefit from like leeches

So you tower over everyone yet you still can't ascend without hookers? JFL, it's over. Also, don't you have hookers in curryland? I saw a vid about some sex god devotees in india, they make like $5 a day.

SEAniggers is annoying extroverted af

So you tower over everyone yet you still can't ascend without hookers? JFL, it's over. Also, don't you have hookers in curryland? I saw a vid about some sex god devotees in india, they make like $5 a day.
Travel cost is high, in Malaysia I can just pay 20-30 dollars for hookers which is just cheap.

There’s no ethnicity more subhuman than SEA.