Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

male cuckold instinct is a disability

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
all males have it to some degree. but sub 5 males who pander to women and make excuses for them no matter what are just something else how else can you describe these sad creatures as anything other than slaves? slaves to females. their ugly, they get 0 pussy, women treat like garbage and don't see them as human, yet their is no end to their cucking for women. I just cant comprehend these soycels, their utter NPCs with no sense of pride whatsoever. they are NPCs born to be the slaves of women.

agree, everyone should be aware of this

I’m going to get my simp phase over and done with. As soon as this oneitis wears off I’m free. I’ll never struggle to talk to a foid again nor will I feed there ego because none of them will ever measure up

Yes, I blame copious amounts of bluepilled brainwashing on this; it's almost a defense mechanism of them hoping perhaps foids will see past the fact that they're desperate subhumans... :feelsjuice:

Though I cease my concern once they begin insulting or belittling those like us; they've already turned. :feelsclown:

I’m going to get my simp phase over and done with. As soon as this oneitis wears off I’m free. I’ll never struggle to talk to a foid again nor will I feed there ego because none of them will ever measure up