Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious France is so fucking racist of Arabs it's insane

CosmicJoke

CosmicJoke

Officer
Just wasted 45 min right now sperging out in my room because of my daily PTSD induced by living among these swines.

This country hates us so much it's insane.

You go anywhere they stop and stare at you.

They are cold at you.

They avoid eye contact with you and talk to the void next to you if they are forced to interact.

You get deathstares and foids changing sidewalk anywhere where you go.

Our women are afraid of being with us because of how much hatred they would receive for dating their OWN race JFL!

I talked to a blonde in a bar literally half the bar turns heads on me and stare at me with hatred.

TF is THIS COUNTRY?!?

I have 1000s and 1000s of anecdotes of racial hate here it's insane. They will pay one day, fucking garbage monsters. They think there will be no consequences? Oh yes there will be. Most people on Earth despise these faggots. It will come one day where will all get genocided.

PS: meanwhile they suck Niggers like it's nothing, couples of Nigger-White foid everywhere, I even saw an old woman 60+ with a an old Nig jfl :feelsautistic:

Most mentally ill people of Europe.

My stupid bluepilled parents think it's my "personality" :feelstastyman: they can't fucking comprehend that it's a RACIST country.

France raciste

Your people are raping their children so you can't blame them for hating you. But you're right about the French liking niggers. I guess they enjoy being cucks.

JFL india being racist to other shitskins :lul:

Your people are raping their children so you can't blame them for hating you.

JFL no. And "your people" killed millions of mine through bombing faggot fuck off. Not even gonna mention colonization and concentration camps

Francais colonisation
Racisme francais 1 femme algrienne soldats franais
Racisme francais 2 massacres et exactions criminelles envers des civils algriens

Americans hate Asians like me even more, even though we literally haven't done shit to them in all of history and are the most peaceful minority. Meanwhile they worship the ground niggERs walk on

Whites are mentally ill. The French being the epitome.

Americans hate Asians like me even more, even though we literally haven't done shit to them in all of history and are the most peaceful minority. Meanwhile they worship the ground niggERs walk on
Yeah and even in Europe, sandniggers are still treated better than chinks and curries. This fag probably thinks that white foids not wanting him is le racist:soy::soy:.

Why are Arabs in France, cause you looted and destroyed their countries
I ain't even French but I can understand their frustration. Every country has looted and destroyed another country at some point in history. The only reason the French hate immigrants is because of the high crime and sexual assault rate

Can you elaborate on when Tamil BVLLs like @Grim_Reaper massacred millions of innocent Arabs and put them all in concentration camps? :feelswhere:
:lul::feelskek:

I ain't even French but I can understand their frustration. Every country has looted and destroyed another country at some point in history.
But, Europeans colonialism have affects in our modern world.
The only reason the French hate immigrants is because of the high crime and sexual assault rate.
Which can be solved by strictly punishing the criminals.

Are they racist just to Arabs, or to shitskins (pakis and indians) as well? The French here in Canada seem to love niggers as well. I never understood why. Maybe they colonized those niggers, and, generations after generations, made them adopt French as their "mother tongue", somehow making them "in-group" member so there's less hate towards in-group. French are notorious to pushing their fag language onto others so niggers having French as first-language wouldn't generate as much hate (I know they still hate them). But sandniggers carry their religion and culture they ran away from in the first place, meanwhile French and niggers are Christian. So that also makes you "out-group" and niggers "in-group".

Everyone hates muzzies. Water is wet.

Are they racist just to Arabs, or to shitskins (pakis and indians) as well? The French here in Canada seem to love niggers as well. I never understood why. Maybe they colonized those niggers, and, generations after generations, made them adopt French as their "mother tongue", somehow making them "in-group" member so there's less hate towards in-group. French are notorious to pushing their fag language onto others so niggers having French as first-language wouldn't generate as much hate (I know they still hate them). But sandniggers carry their religion and culture they ran away from in the first place, meanwhile French and niggers are Christian. So that also makes you "out-group" and niggers "in-group".
Based 1st post.

If some retards don't know what the in-group and out-group I'm talking about: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-group_and_out-group

If sandniggers and shitskins throw away their retarded religion, culture, and language, and adopt French language, culture, and Christianity (whatever sect. popular there), they wouldn't be hated that much. They would still be hated to some extend especially if their phenotype is obvious, but it wouldn't be too much. Sandniggers in Europe pose threat to the natives mainly due to their regarded sand religion and Islamism (that along with rapefugee issues), which only increases the hate. Look at United States for example. Most niggers there adopted Christianity (even if their own sect. or black church, English language) and try to niggerify white culture (example, HipHop and rap is black music, which is also popular among white, and they love so much that some of them degenerate to becoming wiggers).

Deserved shitarab kill all sandniggers throw them in the sea filthy pig go back to your shithole

If some retards don't know what the in-group and out-group I'm talking about: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-group_and_out-group

If sandniggers and shitskins throw away their retarded religion, culture, and language, and adopt French language, culture, and Christianity (whatever sect. popular there), they wouldn't be hated that much. They would still be hated to some extend especially if their phenotype is obvious, but it wouldn't be too much. Sandniggers in Europe pose threat to the natives mainly due to their regarded sand religion and Islamism (that along with rapefugee issues), which only increases the hate. Look at United States for example. Most niggers there adopted Christianity (even if their own sect. or black church, English language) and try to niggerify white culture (example, HipHop and rap is black music, which is also popular among white, and they love so much that some of them degenerate to becoming wiggers).
And guess who spread salafi islam in Muslim countries hint it's a three letter agency

Just move to Palestine with your brothers :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

PS: meanwhile they suck Niggers like it's nothing, couples of Nigger-White foid everywhere, I even saw an old woman 60+ with a an old Nig jfl :feelsautistic:
You're saying that the French attitude towards Arabs is worse than niggers? That's insane JFL, but it'd make sense given the bad blood after the Algerian War, I suppose.

I'm reminded of this case:

An Arab immigrant spERg in the Netherlands gets snitched on by a Dutch coalburner

He ends up killing her and her daughter :feelsYall:

Arabs are the most asshole race on Earth themselves. I've heard from my Malay friends even when they visit other islamshit countries they look down on them for being non-Arab lol.

Just wasted 45 min right now sperging out in my room because of my daily PTSD induced by living among these swines.

They are cold at you.

They avoid eye contact with you and talk to the void next to you if they are forced to interact.

Our women are afraid of being with us because of how much hatred they would receive for dating their OWN race JFL!

I talked to a blonde in a bar literally half the bar turns heads on me and stare at me with hatred.

TF is THIS COUNTRY?!?

I have 1000s and 1000s of anecdotes of racial hate here it's insane. They will pay one day, fucking garbage monsters. They think there will be no consequences? Oh yes there will be. Most people on Earth despise these faggots. It will come one day where will all get genocided.

My stupid bluepilled parents think it's my "personality" :feelstastyman: they can't fucking comprehend that it's a RACIST country.

View attachment 1072976
Women love only chads,no matter what nationality or race.

I'm not saying racism is right but it can't be news to you that people have an in-group bias. To me it seems like only white people are expected to not have this innate bias or to exercise it. Especially after all the shit muslim immigrants do in the west.

I don't mind the muslim world hating on the western world either for all the injustices that have been done to the arabs and especially palestinians but it makes me wonder why these muzzies then want to move here.

You have to go back

Mexico allowed Anglo-Americans to immigrate to Texas so long as they'd agree to speak Spanish, convert to Catholicism, and swear an oath of loyalty to the emperor.

Spoiler alert: Mexico was unable to enforce any of this, and Texas ended up declaring independence and defeating the Mexicans in battle :lul:

So all this shit about "MUH IMMIGRANTS SHOULD JUST ASSIMILATE TO A CULTURE THAT HAS NO POTENCY" is retarded and suicidal tbhngl.

Like, legit, asking Arab Muslims to convert to Christianity when the latter doesn't even have any authority over native French people anymore is low IQ af.

Good, shitskins need to go back to their own counties.

well... sand niggers and rice men are an actual threat to whites

blacks are not a threat at all to whites and if anything, whites like to use blacks to virtue signal. the same way that whites like to virtue signal by showing the world how they liberated women.

if there was not an east asian or muslim arab threat to whites, whites would be enslaving/treating blacks and women like shit still

Europeans have had a long history of fighting wars with muslims. Anglos have had a long history of fighting east asians/southeast asians. You see where this is heading? They hate us for a reason.

Last edited:
well... sand niggers and rice men are an actual threat to whites

blacks are not a threat at all to whites and if anything, whites like to use blacks to virtue signal. the same way that whites like to virtue signal by showing the world how they liberated women.

if there was not an east asian or muslim arab threat to whites, whites would be enslaving/treating blacks and women like shit still

Europeans have had a long history of fighting wars with muslims. Anglos have had a long history of fighting east asians/southeast asians. You see where this is heading? They hate us for a reason.
How are niggers not a threat? They kill us left and right. South Africa is what niggers will do on a long enough timeline if nobody does anything to stop them.

when and how?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone
This is how it began they bought religious extremists from all over Muslim world gave them training and then begun the rule of salafi islam in Muslim countries. And they open madrasahs all over Muslim countries to teach salafi. This is one of the few documents that's actually been declassified. There are other documents about how they spread salafi islam all over Muslim countries these documents have yet to be declassified.

They are cold at you.

TF is THIS COUNTRY?!?

View attachment 1072976

TC stop invading Europe and go back to terrorist land.

Paris is 99% black/arab
move there maybe. Every white girl I see there is with some low T low inhib crimemaxxing Algerian guy barely speaking a word of "french", it is so over

Last edited:
Paris is 99% black/arab
move there maybe. Every white girl I see there is with some low T low inhib Algerian guy, it is so over
Well the stupid race traitors can't complain if something bad happens then.