Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious France is so fucking racist of Arabs it's insane

You sandniggers are like women and jews and.. well regular niggers.

"Huuuuuuuuuuh how dare you hold us accountable for the actions of our group, as we do to you on a daily basis of crimes you committed centuries ago, only we're allowed to do that, didn't you hear the jew on the news say racism bad and you can't generalize?".

You need to fucking leave, racism is based, you sound like a soyboy redditor for complaining about it.

They don't nearly hate them enough until they start killing all sand niggers.

how do french people treat east asians do you know?

I have always known them to be nicer and less racist to asians. french canadian foids will actually date asian men whereas white anglo canadians are pretty much like all other racist anti asian anglos.

I bet the French are glad the UK/US/Canada liberated them in 1944 - 1945!

Most of the last defenders of Hitler's bunker were French SS.

By 30 April, the last defenders in the area of the bunker complex were mainly made up of Frenchmen of the SS Division Charlemagne, others being Waffen-SS men from the SS Division Leibstandarte, SS Division Nordland, Latvian SS and Spanish SS from the Blue Legion. A group of French SS remained in the area of the bunker until the early morning of 2 May. By the evening of 30 April, the French SS men serving under Fenet had destroyed another 21 Soviet tanks and used up a large number of the Panzerfaust reserves from the Reich Chancellery.

4Y2QuEDpRSHhn10T

sddefault.jpg

Heroes, they did their best to prevent this.

Your kind was blowing up car with fire works and stabbing people on mass there a few months ago. Plus you are choosing to live in a country that is not yours faggot.

We are aryan saar
For the 100th time Right wing Indian don't claim we are Aryan. I believe we are a mix of Iranians, Early Africans and Asian. Only commies in our country believe in Aryan Invasion Theory.

For the 100th time Right wing Indian don't claim we are Aryan. I believe we are a mix of Iranians, Early Africans and Asian. Only commies in our country believe in Aryan Invasion Theory.
What do you think Iranians are though

What do you think Iranians are though
Today's Iranians are mix of many other groups I think. Indians are from Iranian Farmers in Indus Valley Civilization 5000 years ago

Today's Iranians are mix of many other groups I think. Indians are from Iranian Farmers in Indus Valley Civilization 5000 years ago
Ancient Iranians were "Aryan" (Indo-Euro/Yamnaya)

Ancient Iranians were "Aryan" (Indo-Euro/Yamnaya)
If you classify Ancient Neolithic Iranian farmers as "Aryans", then by that definition we are a mix of "Aryans" .

But I though Aryans are blue eyed, blonde haired people from Nordic Countries?

If you classify Ancient Neolithic Iranian farmers as "Aryans", then by that definition we are a mix of "Aryans" .

But I though Aryans are blue eyed, blonde haired people from Nordic Countries?
It really refers to the descendants of the Yamnaya. Nordics have the greatest genetic affinity to them though.

At least the Europeans have a reason to hate Arabs since they commit higher rate of crime. But Americans hate Asians, why? We commit the least crime yet we're the most oppressed and its openly acceptable to discriminate against.
Asian are physically weakest. People will always hate those weaker than them and worship physically strong gorillas.
Normies will never learn unless ER happens on a mass scale.

Larp, french cucks love bac

You’ll outnumber the natives in no time.

French People are Scum of the Earth

Just wasted 45 min right now sperging out in my room because of my daily PTSD induced by living among these swines.

This country hates us so much it's insane.

You go anywhere they stop and stare at you.

They are cold at you.

They avoid eye contact with you and talk to the void next to you if they are forced to interact.

You get deathstares and foids changing sidewalk anywhere where you go.

Our women are afraid of being with us because of how much hatred they would receive for dating their OWN race JFL!

I talked to a blonde in a bar literally half the bar turns heads on me and stare at me with hatred.

TF is THIS COUNTRY?!?

I have 1000s and 1000s of anecdotes of racial hate here it's insane. They will pay one day, fucking garbage monsters. They think there will be no consequences? Oh yes there will be. Most people on Earth despise these faggots. It will come one day where will all get genocided.

PS: meanwhile they suck Niggers like it's nothing, couples of Nigger-White foid everywhere, I even saw an old woman 60+ with a an old Nig jfl :feelsautistic:

Most mentally ill people of Europe.

My stupid bluepilled parents think it's my "personality" :feelstastyman: they can't fucking comprehend that it's a RACIST country.

View attachment 1072976
France don't hate you for being arab they hate you for being a man

Just wasted 45 min right now sperging out in my room because of my daily PTSD induced by living among these swines.

They are cold at you.

They avoid eye contact with you and talk to the void next to you if they are forced to interact.

Our women are afraid of being with us because of how much hatred they would receive for dating their OWN race JFL!

I talked to a blonde in a bar literally half the bar turns heads on me and stare at me with hatred.

TF is THIS COUNTRY?!?

I have 1000s and 1000s of anecdotes of racial hate here it's insane. They will pay one day, fucking garbage monsters. They think there will be no consequences? Oh yes there will be. Most people on Earth despise these faggots. It will come one day where will all get genocided.

PS: meanwhile they suck Niggers like it's nothing, couples of Nigger-White foid everywhere, I even saw an old woman 60+ with a an old Nig jfl :feelsautistic:

My stupid bluepilled parents think it's my "personality" :feelstastyman: they can't fucking comprehend that it's a RACIST country.

View attachment 1072976
Maybe you are just subhuman

They are cold at you.

TF is THIS COUNTRY?!?

View attachment 1072976
I know hating on france is a meme for some reason, but you don't have to meme this way here.

They are cold at you.

TF is THIS COUNTRY?!?

View attachment 1072976
Good.
what are arabs good for anyway?
Besides their rallies and rapes and terrorism.?
I really dont know why incels worship islam.
Only the extrene sociopaths here have raoe fantasies and ER moments

They are cold at you.

TF is THIS COUNTRY?!?

View attachment 1072976
How about instead of living in Europe you move back to a Muslim country?

Charles Martel effect, france doesn't like you people because you are invading them

If sandniggers and shitskins throw away their retarded religion, culture, and language, and adopt French language, culture, and Christianity (whatever sect. popular there), they wouldn't be hated that much. They would still be hated to some extend especially if their phenotype is obvious, but it wouldn't be too much. Sandniggers in Europe pose threat to the natives mainly due to their regarded sand religion and Islamism (that along with rapefugee issues), which only increases the hate. Look at United States for example. Most niggers there adopted Christianity (even if their own sect. or black church, English language) and try to niggerify white culture (example, HipHop and rap is black music, which is also popular among white, and they love so much that some of them degenerate to becoming wiggers).
This. Migrants must learn to adapt the superior culture. Otherwise, they will only continue their self-destruction by unknowingly aiding the Bolshevik agenda that has been fvcking up the West for well over half a century.

Obviously, not all hip hop is garbage....I'd say 75% of it is dumb, throwaway art.

They are cold at you.

TF is THIS COUNTRY?!?

View attachment 1072976
Leave France if you can and maybe try Asian and Latina foids since whites hate you. Go to Latin America

You sandniggers are like women and jews and.. well regular niggers.

"Huuuuuuuuuuh how dare you hold us accountable for the actions of our group, as we do to you on a daily basis of crimes you committed centuries ago, only we're allowed to do that, didn't you hear the jew on the news say racism bad and you can't generalize?".

You need to fucking leave, racism is based, you sound like a soyboy redditor for complaining about it.

Except for the fact that most Arabs (and God knows I hate them) commit 0 crime, and this, despite all the horrible conditions they go throught (racism, discrimination, apartheid -- yes there is an apartheid in France, read about the 93 department).

There's a fuckton of engineers and technical workers and not even a word about them in the media. They only talk about about the 20% drug dealers (which by the way had no other way of making money due to the racism of the country).

Dude I can TELL you that I behaved 100% well, was an extremely rigorous student and was treated like utter shit even compared to trash White students.

Stop coping. The French are racist people period, especially of Arabs.

Except for the fact that most Arabs (and God knows I hate them) commit 0 crime, and this, despite all the horrible conditions they go throught (racism, discrimination, apartheid -- yes there is an apartheid in France, read about the 93 department).

There's a fuckton of engineers and technical workers and not even a word about them in the media. They only talk about about the 20% drug dealers (which by the way had no other way of making money due to the racism of the country).

Dude I can TELL you that I behaved 100% well, was an extremely rigorous student and was treated like utter shit even compared to trash White students.

im a fellow arab and i agree with what their doing tho (based racism, fuck niggers all of em sand and non sand, our dark history proves we deserve to be colonized to some extent so stfu and take it)

either become an ex muslim (and dont pray to allah with salat al asr on the street or something retard) christian or atheist (and make sure you live by french culture and traditions, or get tf out) or go back into whatever shithole you originate from (be it saudi like where im at, and the crime/rape stats of children is true, jfl this aint gulf or chinese stats where it aint verified and shit so they make up a nice fake imagery with it)

majority of arabized folks and arab(gulf) are criminals in there dummy, bunch of these rapefugees arent helping the french soceity/economy but makes it worse so no, either be a french citezen dress like them and intigrate in the culture aka be civilized or shut your mouth bud

@faded found another fag who dont understand why white people hate us in europe :feelskek:

Last edited:
And now you have drinking water, be happy that whites civilized the muslim world
fax, they civilize the living crap out of us (especially where im at in the gulf to some forms, though its still shit in its culture which havent changed fully yet)

Bullshit on the crime part you even admit it in the post then go muh racism fuck off back to the middle east. Some of those countries are objectively better than France anyway

majority of arabized folks and arab(gulf) are criminals in there dummy, bunch of these rapefugees arent helping the french soceity/economy but makes it worse so no, either be a french citezen dress like them and intigrate in the culture aka be civilized or shut your mouth bud
I agree that immigrants have a responsibility to contribute to the country that hosts them.

But what exactly is French culture though? Being an art snob, drinking wine, and watching your wife get a train ran through her while you stare at the piece of shit art you just bought and call your complaining a critique? I don't get what "French culture" is.

I agree that immigrants have a responsibility to contribute to the country that hosts them.

But what exactly is French culture though? Being an art snob, drinking wine, and watching your wife get a train ran through her while you stare at the piece of shit art you just bought and call your complaining a critique? I don't get what "French culture" is.

Yes, and yes (and much worse, arrogance, atheism, hatred of other cultures, etc.).

But also what he said is bullshit. It's pathetic to be a self-hating ethnic, I don't know what to reply to him, I hate self-hating ethnics equally as SFcels. Most Arabs in France have a job and contribute, the post I wrote 4 posts above is true.

Also a good amount of the said racism comes from people like him, who self hate and want to suck Whites so bad to the point where they will stab another ethnic just because they think it will make them look good to their White masters.

The racism isn't about culture and has never been (Chechens are Muslim and are accepted, Ukrainians are Orthodox and Soviet-minded and accepted, Blacks are Muslim and wear traditional outfits sometimes and are accepted, etc.). It's about race. A lot of Sephardic Elite controlling the press here shit on us 24/7 and as Whites are low IQ and worship the Media, they will hate based on it. Also many are just racist by nature, they were raised like this I suppose.

Last edited:
Yes, and yes (and much worse, arrogance, atheism, hatred of other cultures, etc.).

But also what he said is bullshit. It's pathetic to be a self-hating ethnic, I don't know what to reply to him, I hate self-hating ethnics equally as SFcels. Most Arabs in France have a job and contribute, the post I wrote 4 posts above is true.

Also a good amount of the said racism comes from people like him, who self hate and want to suck Whites so bad to the point where they will stab another ethnic just because they think it will make them look good to their White masters.

The racism isn't about culture and has never been (Chechens are Muslim and are accepted, Ukrainians are Orthodox and Soviet-minded and accepted, Blacks are Muslim and wear traditional outfits sometimes and are accepted, etc.). It's about race. A lot of Sephardic Elite controlling the press here shit on us 24/7 and as Whites are low IQ and worship the Media, they will hate based on it. Also many are just racist by nature, they were raised like this I suppose.
The hatred is probably all of the saltiness from historically getting fucked in the ass and mouth by the Algerians and getting sent back home.

The hatred is probably all of the saltiness from historically getting fucked in the ass and mouth by the Algerians and sent back home.

Obviously. But they should get over it, it was 60 years ago.

Also the Spaniards were 800 years under North African control/influence/ingerence and I don't see them hating us, quite the opposite, all the Iberians have been extremely nice to me. It's a purely French phenomenon.

They fought my people 20 vs 1 (40 milllion French at that time vs 2 million Algerians, we hadn't had a population boom yet) and despite that it took them over 100 years to control all the map (bear in mind the Nazis took barely a year to control a third of France), and 130 years to secure all the territory, and they are PROUD of it...