Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Male redditor raped by beautiful girl

turbo_coper

turbo_coper

Self-banned
-
I want a foid to take advantage of me wtf. Fucking faggot. He's just humblebragging.

MUH SHE RAPED ME

A foid using me as her dildo and forcing me to fuck her is like the biggest compliment I could EVER get. It's essentially her BEGGING for your genetics. Dream come true if that happened.

I want a foid to take advantage of me wtf. Fucking faggot. He's just humblebragging.

MUH SHE RAPED ME

A foid using me as her dildo and forcing me to fuck her is like the biggest compliment I could EVER get. It's essentially her BEGGING for your genetics. Dream come true if that happened.
Thankfully it's 100% verified larp:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/x7o0ai/ive_been_seeing_a_girl_i_really_like_but/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

"We've had sex a few times" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

usually these creative writing posts are more entertaining than this

MUH SHE RAPED ME

same, imagine oneitis does that

Giga larp to troll them.

same, imagine oneitis does that
Stop, I'm gonna cum. I can't imagine that ever happening tbh too unrealistic. I'd never complain about anything ever again if my Oneitis raped me.

Hahahaha, fucking faggot. It sounded so fake anyways. No foid rapes a guy like that.
Fkn hell dude I just realised he's actually talking about two different toilets. In the post bout rape he mentions his current gf, which must be the one in the other post. :worryfeels::shock: Still think it's kinda fake and retarded tho :feelshaha:

Fkn hell dude I just realised he's actually talking about two different toilets. In the post bout rape he mentions his current gf, which must be the one in the other post. :worryfeels::shock: Still think it's kinda fake and retarded tho :feelshaha:
Chad

This seems like a copypasta

my fantasy right there

he should have beat her into a wheelchair and acid faced if true though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back