Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Male suicide is misogynistic, and here's why

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Ya'll ever think about this? Moid suicide is just a scrote's final, desperate attempt to lash out against women. When you actually break it down, who suffers most when a scrote kills themselves? It's gonna be the women in their lives who end up performing EXTENSIVE emotional labour for those affected, especially since moids aren't capable of processing grief themselves (men are actually lacking in emotional range to experience complex emotions such as grief but let's just call what they feel "grief" to save time ☠️). At BEST suicidal moids are not considering the workload their suicide will bring to the women in their life, which...is.....MISOGYNY

The motivation for male suicide (scroticide) is also inherently misogynistic. First of all you're a moid living under patriarchy, so...like...why are you complaining?? Why are you pretending that your life is hard? Women are living under constant fear of being raped and murdered DAILY but you want people to care about your problems? What problems? Dying in super mario?? Sis, I can't... ‍♀️♀️

As we all know, the only thing a scrote requires to be happy in life is sex. So when a scrote is depressed, it's because they aren't able to use women's bodies to get off....YA'LL THEY ARE LITERALLY KILLING THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY FEEL ENTITLED TO OUR BODIES

Ya'll, I am tired. I am tired of playing unpaid therapist for these useless scrotes who think they're entitled to me - to my body, to my energy, to my soul. From now on, I point blank refuse to feel sorry for any moid who kills themselves, and I encourage ya'll to do the same. Put yourself first ‍♀️

And to the scrotes are who are gonna read this and tell me I'm a bitch, or a c*nt, or whatever other incel slur you feel like throwing at me - I don't care. Because I'm tired of playing mommy for you.

Can't even ropemaxx in peace at this point. Absolute insanity.

Leave your tranny fantasies out of this forum

Also JFL at the 4 separate uses of "Ya'll". They must really fucking like that word.

Pretty good imitation, but in the second paragraph you deployed the (heavily black influenced) Twitter bitch language, which has a slight but noticeable difference to the common Reddit foid's linguistic style (used in all other parts of this), and the contrasts between these made this a less than airtight satire. 6/10. I must admit it would take me awhile to make one of equal caliber.

Last edited:
Also those scrotes are always dirty and smelly when they are found after weeks of literary rotting in their own filth. I bet they do so cause they know women employed at the morgue and sanitaries will be forced to touch their horrible bodies. Disgusting.

Pretty good imitation, but in the second paragraph you deployed the (heavily black influenced) Twitter bitch language, which has a slight but noticeable difference to the common Reddit foid's linguistic style (used in all other parts of this), and the contrasts between these made this a less than airtight satire. 6/10. I must admit it would take me awhile to make one of equal caliber.
Kek, i genuinely thought this was some sort of copypasta. Good job OP.

agreed sis, we have it so hard, I'm going to bring up your point to my bf next time he fucks the life of me and feels dominating

This but unironically.
I want to kms so that they can't torture me anymore, and that, in its own right, is misogynistic.
They deserve to have me around to mentally torture. To tell me that, just because I want to be loved, doesn't mean I'm owed it. But at the same time, I'm not owed an easy death apparently, because that's just unfair to them, they should be allowed to keep me on this earth while treat me like shit.

I hate it all.
I'd never want to go ER, but It's literally easier to do that than it is to kms with a method that's 9/10 or 10/10 on the painless scale.
Isn't that ironic?

The subreddit r/femaledatingstrategy is basically OP's post but unironically.

I'm already suicidal, no need to convince me further :feelsYall:

Forgot to mention this is a copy from some feminist sub.

Man: "I can't take my life anymore! I have nothing! No one! Can't find a decent job, won't form a family.... I have no prospects, no future"

Woman: "but have you thought about the suffering you're causing to other women, inkwelll?! REEEEEEEEEEE!! YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX!!!"

Ya'll ever think about this? Moid suicide is just a scrote's final, desperate attempt to lash out against women. When you actually break it down, who suffers most when a scrote kills themselves? It's gonna be the women in their lives who end up performing EXTENSIVE emotional labour for those affected, especially since moids aren't capable of processing grief themselves (men are actually lacking in emotional range to experience complex emotions such as grief but let's just call what they feel "grief" to save time ☠️). At BEST suicidal moids are not considering the workload their suicide will bring to the women in their life, which...is.....MISOGYNY

The motivation for male suicide (scroticide) is also inherently misogynistic. First of all you're a moid living under patriarchy, so...like...why are you complaining?? Why are you pretending that your life is hard? Women are living under constant fear of being raped and murdered DAILY but you want people to care about your problems? What problems? Dying in super mario?? Sis, I can't... ‍♀️♀️

As we all know, the only thing a scrote requires to be happy in life is sex. So when a scrote is depressed, it's because they aren't able to use women's bodies to get off....YA'LL THEY ARE LITERALLY KILLING THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY FEEL ENTITLED TO OUR BODIES

Ya'll, I am tired. I am tired of playing unpaid therapist for these useless scrotes who think they're entitled to me - to my body, to my energy, to my soul. From now on, I point blank refuse to feel sorry for any moid who kills themselves, and I encourage ya'll to do the same. Put yourself first ‍♀️

And to the scrotes are who are gonna read this and tell me I'm a bitch, or a c*nt, or whatever other incel slur you feel like throwing at me - I don't care. Because I'm tired of playing mommy for you.
This makes me want to do a clash royale goblin cage irl (in game)

This straight up reads like something from Crystal Cafe.

Resident foidologist

Brain

Ya'll ever think about this? Foid suicide is just a roastie's final, desperate attempt to lash out against men. When you actually break it down, who suffers most when a roastie kills themselves? It's gonna be the men in their lives who end up performing EXTENSIVE emotional labour for those affected, especially since foids aren't capable of processing grief themselves (women are actually lacking in emotional range to experience complex emotions such as grief but let's just call what they feel "grief" to save time ☠️). At BEST suicidal foids are not considering the workload their suicide will bring to the men in their life, which...is.....MISANDRY

The motivation for female suicide (roasticide) is also inherently misandristic. First of all you're a foid living under matriarchy, so...like...why are you complaining?? Why are you pretending that your life is hard? Men are living under constant fear of being robbed and murdered DAILY but you want people to care about your problems? What problems? Losing in candy crush?? Bro, I can't... ‍♂♂

As we all know, the only thing a foid requires to be happy in life is attention. So when a foid is depressed, it's because they aren't able to use simp’s attention to get off....YA'LL THEY ARE LITERALLY KILLING THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY FEEL ENTITLED TO OUR ATTENTION

Ya'll, I am tired. I am tired of playing unpaid wageslave for these useless roasties who think they're entitled to me - to my body, to my energy, to my soul. From now on, I point blank refuse to feel sorry for any foid who kills themselves, and I encourage ya'll to do the same. Put yourself first ‍♂

And to the roasties are who are gonna read this and tell me I'm an incel, or a dick, or whatever other feminist slur you feel like throwing at me - I don't care. Because I'm tired of playing daddy for you.

Hey guys, I guess that's it

>man kills himself
>women most affected
This.

Also, in a Marxist-Rodgerist foidless society men will have far less pressure to kill themselves or each other, since each men will own a state-assigned robot waifu with generative AI to cater to his sexual and emotional demands.