Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Male Supermodel: Just be yourself

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
1809485 500w

Sean O'pry, a supermodel was on a podcast and said to the viewers, "just being yourself is very attractive" lmfao, this guy is beyond delusional.

Says that while looking like that...i honestly dont comprehend why they say that. They say that because they are good looking. Let me see them try that if they were ugly sub5 like me

Such people would never admit that they did nothing to achieve such success among women, they won when they were born.

Says that while looking like that...i honestly dont comprehend why they say that. They say that because they are good looking. Let me see them try that if they were ugly sub5 like me

@Repulsive123

Never get up
Jeremy Meeks​

Just be yourself...

if you are a chad

God has a plan for you
Jeremy Meeks​

Jeremy meeks tier iq

Such people would never admit that they did nothing to achieve such success among women, they won when they were born.
I wonder if Chads don't want feel lucky because it bruises their ego that they could have not easily had the looks by simply birthed to different parent. People feel better about themselves when they think they had a hand in their success.

there are men that giga mog this lad

how terrible for him, to win the genetic lottery when it comes to looks but have his life be limited by Homer Simpson level IQ anyhow

Yeah, he can be yourself because he won the genetic lottery; the others... not so much.

View attachment 1054001
Sean O'pry, a supermodel was on a podcast and said to the viewers, "just being yourself is very attractive" lmfao, this guy is beyond delusional.
The fact that he dosen't even fix his eyebrows just show how much low effort he put in life just to get maximum result

They’re good looking but it seems like a lot of Chads act like they don’t know they’re good looking….kinda like how women think they’re underprivileged.

They’re good looking but it seems like a lot of Chads act like they don’t know they’re good looking….kinda like how women think they’re underprivileged.
Exactly

View attachment 1054001
Fucking some based incel on here plz do something about this moggER (in videogame)

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I fucking love it when literal supermodels say this shit.

I really think they are this fucking oblivious. They've been revered their entire lives since birth. Living life on easy mode. It's no surprise they deluded themselves into thinking they are successful just because they are ''being themselves''.

I guess it's easy to ''be yourself'' when you're not a subhuman reject that everyone dislikes.

This guy is just Projecting his own Experience "

Newsflash , not everybodys Life is a Fucking PonyTale .