Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Male vs. female suicide: reddit edition strikes again

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★

Demon world strikes again. :feelsdevil::feelskek::feelsrope:

I don't know what to say, hope that man is ok

The other day on Reddit Virgins!, a 21-year-old foid was kind enough to offer her "advice"... What the fuck? A 21-year-old foid is basically a walking cum dumpster - all foids are cum dumpsters.

women having it worse btw

I always laugh when they say that bullshit that men die more by suicide but women try more and fail more

They took that straight from their asses, it's literally the definition of the adding epicycles fallacy

Muh qwen needs help! :soy:

I don't know what to say, hope that man is ok

The image was actually faked by someone on braincels

But the idea of it is correct. Suicidal females get all the attention and love, no one gives a fuck about a sub6 ethnic roping in his basement

The image was actually faked by someone on braincels

But the idea of it is correct. Suicidal females get all the attention and love, no one gives a fuck about a sub6 ethnic roping in his basement
Yea braincels and shortcel, more relatable memes and incidents than this entire forum put together

Normally all these men would die as canon fodder in some pointless war, but we live in a time without tribal conflicts in the west, so all these men rope. And that's completely alright for society. :blackpill:

The fact that men are so much more likely to be homeless, commit suicide and abuse substances should already tell everyone that living life as a man is, on average, much harder and more punishing. Of course society would never admit this and give these men the help they need and women view these men as losers.

That's a fake print, OP. Nonetheless, it's true.
That's a fake print, OP. Nonetheless, it's true.

@ethniccel1 @Pillow City Rev should commit suicide. They are fieces. Worthless. Mother aborted them yet they still alive. To your stupid head I have normal genetics with avarage face you fuckin piece of shit. I would snap you in half with one punch. I would like to see you bleed.

Last time stupid ukrainian was to me in real life same way you were few months ago. I fucked him up and was bleeding from mouth. I ain't had even one cut. He was above 1,8m. I made him bleed. I dominated him. Who the fuck you think you are? Worthless.

You are those bitches who backstab and fuckin side with jews and what is popular. You deserve death in terrible tortures

Last edited:
@ethniccel1 @Pillow City Rev should commit suicide. They are fieces. Worthless. Mother aborted them yet they still alive. To your stupid head I have normal genetics with avarage face you fuckin piece of shit. I would snap you in half with one punch. I would like to see you bleed.

Last time stupid ukrainian was to me in real life same way you were few months ago. I fucked him up and was bleeding from mouth. I ain't had even one cut. He was above 1,8m. I made him bleed. Who the fuck you think you are? Worthless
I see you are normie fakecel with 178 cm height

Last time stupid ukrainian was to me in real life same way you were few months ago. I fucked him up and was bleeding from mouth. I ain't had even one cut. He was above 1,8m. I made him bleed. Who the fuck you think you are? Worthless.

You are those bitches who backstab and fuckin side with jews and what is popular. You deserve death in terrible tortures
I stab white trash like you. Infact i even drive at high speed and run you over. Fuck off you cunt and leave me alone. Last warning, stop harassing me.

I don’t want to go yet because I want to take others with me in this brand new video game I bought.

Brutal blackpill. This man's suffering is exponentially higher than that roastie's yet he doesn't even get a modicum of the sympathy and attention :cryfeels: