Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Male vs Female Suicide

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
The gender paradox in suicide

Men are dying 2 to 5 times more than women from suicide.
Suicide global

While women are attempting suicide 3 times more.
Female suicide attempt

Suicide statistics reveal that women are roughly three times more likely to attempt suicide, though men are two to four times more likely to die by suicide.
Compared to their male counterparts, women show higher rates of suicidal thinking, non-fatal suicidal behavior, and suicide attempts.
The differences in attempts and completed suicides in women have erroneously led many people to believe that suicide attempts in women are often a method of getting attention rather than a serious risk.
Many people claim this is the result of gender roles. Women much more seek hospitalization and help for suicidal thoughts.
The gender stereotype of men being "tough" and "strong" does not allow for failure, perhaps causing men to select a more violent and lethal method of suicide.
Women, who are allowed (in social acceptance terms) the option to express vulnerability and to ask for help, may use suicide attempts as a means of expressing their need for help
Men are choosing methods that can't fail because they really want to kill themselves
Women choose method that can be stopped because they don't want to kill themselves in most case, they seek attention.
Suicide Methods in Men
  • Firearms
  • Hanging
  • Asphyxiation or suffocation
  • Jumping
  • Moving objects
  • Sharp objects
  • Vehicle exhaust gas
Suicide Methods in Women
  • Self-poisoning
  • Exsanguination (bleeding out from a cut such as a "slit" wrist)
  • Drowning
  • Hanging
  • Firearms

Common reasons for male suicide are
  • Using drugs and/or alcohol to help cope with emotions, relationships, the pressure of work, or other issues
  • Social isolation or living alone
  • Not being able to form or sustain meaningful relationships
  • Divorce or relationship breakdowns
  • A history of physical and sexual abuse
  • Imprisonment
  • Being bullied at school, college, or work
  • Unemployment
  • Loss of a loved one through trauma or disease
  • Mental illness, particularly where this is related to depression and painful or debilitating illnesses or conditions

Some of the most common risk factors for female suicide are very contradictory from what they want:

Living in the urban area (Even though they all like urban more than rural areas)
Post abortion depression (They fight and cry when they are not allowed to abort)
Postpartum depression (Because they get responsibility and they get less attention)
Domestic violence (They get married to bad boys then kill themselves to punish him because he doesn't care)
Mental illness (OK)

My conclusion, no one cares for male problems, everyone care for attention whoring females. I read through dozens articles and they all repeat the same thing, blame men for not seeking help but call them weak when they do. They try to portrait female suicide attempts as serious as male suicide attempts even though they are easily fixed with few bandages and throwing up.

Wait a second, 1 in 5 people that kill themselves are female? Holy shit society needs to treat women better, what a tragedy.

I don't feel bad for most women facing domestic violence after I realized women chase dark triad men anyways.
Wait a second, 1 in 5 people that kill themselves are female? Holy shit society needs to treat women better, what a tragedy.
:feelsclown:

Based post man.

Ugly males are the bottom of this "society" - we're expected to wageslave and shut our mouth and not complain, and if we do nobody gives a single shit. Nobody actually even cares when an ugly man ropes. They will maybe talk about it for a day but forget all about it when a Stacy walks by or smth, jfl.

Suicide is self-expression. Kempercel said it right. And fuck every bluepilled soycuck who thinks that roping is "spineless" or "egoistic".

Yeah, statistics are little older, in newer also go around 3x 4x more for males depend on the country.

That’s pretty alarming tbh, they attempt 3x more likely and still have 1/5 the rate , really puts holes in the “anything you can do we can do better” argument huh

I don't feel bad for most women facing domestic violence after I realized women chase dark triad men anyways.

:feelsclown:
Same, they need decades to notice that Chad will not treat her better than others. Because she doesn't want to see even when he beat her to a pulp.
Based post man.

Ugly males are the bottom of this "society" - we're expected to wageslave and shut our mouth and not complain, and if we do nobody gives a single shit. Nobody actually even cares when an ugly man ropes. They will maybe talk about it for a day but forget all about it when a Stacy walks by or smth, jfl.

Suicide is self-expression. Kempercel said it right. And fuck every bluepilled soycuck who thinks that roping is "spineless" or "egoistic".
Thanks, they put shit life situation onto us and treat us as garbage and then wonder why we want to die.

Last edited:
Same, they need decades to notice that Chad will not treat her better than others. Because she doesn't want to see even when he beat her to a pulp.
She doesn't care, she wants Chad and that's it.

I read that as 1 out of 5 women kill themselves :feelskek: :waitwhat:

That’s pretty alarming tbh, they attempt 3x more likely and still have 1/5 the rate , really puts holes in the “anything you can do we can do better” argument huh
Because they count taking sleeping pills as suicide attempts, they pump stomach in ER and nothing happens.

blame men for not seeking help but call them weak when they do.

I'd say it's actually because male problems can't be treated with shit like therapy and jewpills. Men become depressed due to things that they have no control over, such as being short, ugly, or disabled. All the problems they have in their lives stem from these 3 defects. They probably do seek help but the help is useless and doesn't change anything, so in the end suicide is the only option.

I'd say it's actually because male problems can't be treated with shit like therapy and jewpills. Men become depressed due to things that they have no control over, such as being short, ugly, or disabled. All the problems they have in their lives stem from these 3 defects. They probably do seek help but the help is useless and doesn't change anything, so in the end suicide is the only option.
Yeah, you can't threat symptoms when you can solve the cause. Women are also short, ugly and disabled but society judge them much less.

But but women have it harder in dating!!! Please ignore all the blatant fucking evidence to prove the contrary and believe me, women are oppressed!!!

Women are toilets.
Women cannot suffer from loneliness.
You know its not even about sex, disabled males would never be treated like that. Maybe someone would virtue signal but no one would want to be his friend or help him when he feel suicidal.
This thread is great in highlighting how truly pathetic our world is.

imagine losing on tutorial mode just lol

imagine losing on tutorial mode just lol
Whatever females screw up they can always fix it, they can always find a new job, new husband, make new kids, crime punishments are basically slap on the wrist, why are they killing themselves?

can you provide a link?

i'd like to see common reasons for female suicide.

Yes, fuck the 4/5 people
-society

Based post man.

Ugly males are a utility. Nobody gives a shit until you'll have no one to satisfy that role, which sadly, will never happen

This thread needs to be pinned.

i fucking hate women so much

Whatever females screw up they can always fix it, they can always find a new job, new husband, make new kids, crime punishments are basically slap on the wrist, why are they killing themselves?
400px Big Bang Theory Logic

Feminists make the ‘Women use less lethal methods’ excuse.