Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Man calls out IT's gaslighting, is met with downvotes and a poorly elaborated anecdote of women having it harder than men

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Gaslighting it

That place is a joke.

They have anecdotes, while we have this:

Last edited:
Did you not hear that IncelTear is a splinter group of the IncelTears? A collection of its most dogged and blind supporters? Saying "Hey look at these people on IncelTear who won't listen to reason" is kind of redundant. That's the point of IncelTear. If you're not with the group, get out.

Stop arguing with these people, they're braindead. I occasionally lurk on IT just to laugh at seething soylets

Stop arguing with these people, they're braindead. I occasionally lurk on IT just to laugh at seething soylets
Tbh. I swear I was not aware that people could be truly so ignorant until I went on IT.

I grew up in a poor black neighborhood filled with ignorant nigs, gangbangers, and crackheads, and they are all more open minded than any landwhale tranny on IT.

Despite how much IT goes on about us being in an echo chamber, this place is actually one of the few places on the internet that allows full freedom of speech. There are many different types of people here with different backgrounds, worldviews, and opinions.

While all of IT can be summarized as “incels bad”.

ITcels will literally disagree with absolutely anything we say no matter how valid or well thought out our arguments are. They aren’t worth the energy they are failed humans and are more subhuman than any of us could be.

Tbh. I swear I was not aware that people could be truly so ignorant until I went on IT.

I grew up in a poor black neighborhood filled with ignorant nigs, gangbangers, and crackheads, and they are all more open minded than any landwhale tranny on IT.

Despite how much IT goes on about us being in an echo chamber, this place is actually one of the few places on the internet that allows full freedom of speech. There are many different types of people here with different backgrounds, worldviews, and opinions.

While all of IT can be summarized as “incels bad”.

ITcels will literally disagree with absolutely anything we say no matter how valid or well thought out our arguments are. They aren’t worth the energy they are failed humans and are more subhuman than any of us could be.
These "people" are grotesque caricatures of our memes.

true, it's ironic cause they call us a cult instead of a community even tho brocels here often argue due to differing opinions while differing opinions in IT get you downvoted and likely banned.

they're the ones who are actually more cult-like

the chance of getting TRUE raped is like 1 in 1 million (not that rape is a bad thing) and harassment is meme
Apart from that women are much more privileged

He SHOULD be posting here it's true, he sounds like a smart guy.

But I'm not surprised he's put off a few retards here spoil it for many, they really make this place look bad. A real shame

Funny how that tranny is saying its easier for men when she had to transition to escape a life time of loneliness

but how based is that guy???

I like how he's making simple and mindful responses, then he gets brutally attacked with absolutely illogical and ill informed responses which are littered with derogatory language towards him and bullshit assumptions. These are the people who say that this is the shit that WE do.

You can't conversate logically with these people at all, and this is a prime example of it. Only solution is to either ignore IT users, or if you know one of them in real life, beat the shit out of them.

What does that entire post have anything to do with incels? Talk about desperate for content.

Last edited:
Jfl they love to insult ugly men, they just need a good enough excuse.
Sc6785

OK well I know first hand that women's lives are easier than mens

Male suicide rates are higher compared to female ones.

He SHOULD be posting here it's true, he sounds like a smart guy.

But I'm not surprised he's put off a few retards here spoil it for many, they really make this place look bad. A real shame

Holy shit they're still posting? :feelsseriously:

The same old oppression Olympics. "Men have it easier":foidSoy: "No women have it easier":feels:. I'm so fucking sick of this shit.

IT poster are gooks and trannys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back