Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man divorces and sues wife who exposed his micropenis on Reddit

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
The irony here is that this was actually all a ploy by the woman who wanted to divorce HIM for having a small penis but didn't want to tell him that openly, so she created an incident she knew he would react to and initiate the divorce himself. She is the one who wanted the divorce but didn't want to look superficial.

A man who hid his “micropenis” from his wife until their wedding night is threatening to sue her after she posted about it online.

A bride’s post went viral after she discovered her new spouse had hidden his micropenis from her until the night of their wedding.

But in a twist of events, the 27-year-old woman revealed her husband had seen the post — and was now threatening legal action.

She confirmed he was debating suing and divorcing her after he realised she had shared their intimate details online, fearing it was a matter of time before he was named.

The woman said: “My husband saw my post and says he wants to leave me and sue me.
“Says he wants an annulment and is considering suing me for defamation of character.

“He says it’s only a matter of time before someone leaks his name.”

The woman posted about her unusual situation on Reddit, where she revealed the couple had waited to have sex after her partner, 32, claimed he was “an old-fashioned” guy.

But she was left horrified on her wedding night to find it had all been a ruse to cover up showing her his micropenis.

cope, she is going to win 100%

If the genders were reversed he'd have been banned by reddit admins and DDos'd by whiteknights.

And some ppl here think that a chad with micropennis can get laid a lot. Maybe for ONS but the foid don't repeat. Also that guy is a good liar and talker.

The woman posted about her unusual situation on Reddit, where she revealed the couple had waited to have sex after her partner, 32, claimed he was “an old-fashioned” guy.

I just love how for some reason waiting, untill you are 30+ to have a proper marriage is "traditional".

Sucks to be him, oh well, just another sub-standard guy in the eyes of society.

The guy just didn't want to be premiscous. You don't have to be religious for that. This is his punishment for trusting a woman.
just another sub-standard guy in the eyes of society.
He finally thought he met a unicorn that would wait until marriage with him, and because of that he gets humilated. Society hates undesirable men, which most are now.
By micropenis she probably means he was 6" or some shit.
In the reddit post she said she still had sex and enjoyed it. Jfl it is just a normie that doesn't have a penis as large as chad. Fuck.

If a man rejected a women because of her body, he'd be burned on the stake

There's so many ways women can alter their bodies (makeup, beast enlargement, whatever) but very little ways guys can alter their bodies, so they're forced to stick with with what they have.

There is no face for your dick

The irony here is that this was actually all a ploy by the woman who wanted to divorce HIM for having a small penis but didn't want to tell him that openly, so she created an incident she knew he would react to and initiate the divorce himself. She is the one who wanted the divorce but didn't want to look superficial.

A man who hid his “micropenis” from his wife until their wedding night is threatening to sue her after she posted about it online.

A bride’s post went viral after she discovered her new spouse had hidden his micropenis from her until the night of their wedding.

But in a twist of events, the 27-year-old woman revealed her husband had seen the post — and was now threatening legal action.

She confirmed he was debating suing and divorcing her after he realised she had shared their intimate details online, fearing it was a matter of time before he was named.

The woman said: “My husband saw my post and says he wants to leave me and sue me.
“Says he wants an annulment and is considering suing me for defamation of character.

“He says it’s only a matter of time before someone leaks his name.”

But she was left horrified on her wedding night to find it had all been a ruse to cover up showing her his micropenis.
Having an actual 1 inch micropenis myself (which has been verified on this forum), I am glad I will be Incel forever having read this. Having the confirmation of knowing that if by some absolute miracle I did ascend that this would happen is validation for me and fellow micropeniscels.

I mean the micropenis itself isn't the main reason I'm Incel, but merely a side issue as no foid has (or ever will) see it. The fact that I am a 5 foot 4 Manlet with a crippling alcohol addiction that has left me with chronic pancreatitus, alcohol hepatitus, stomach ulcers and early stages alcohol dementia, plus I'm a 35 year old Oldcel beginning to norwood plus terrible hygiene, having my looksmatch as Warwick Davis and being on disability NEETbux is the reason that Inceldom is a blessing for me lol.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

P.S: I hope this dude doesn't get exposed and this foid gets a huge spoonful of karma.

if a foid ever posts on reddit she is most likely a whale, JFL @ marriage and also JFL @ marrying a whale

I have a small dick, too and I think if I ever managed to get a foid she would laugh at me once she saw my dick so it is not even worth trying. It's just over if you have a small dick.

I have a small dick, too and I think if I ever managed to get a foid she would laugh at me once she saw my dick so it is not even worth trying. It's just over if you have a small dick.
Defo bro.

Sub 5 inches is micropenis to women.

She isn’t speaking in technical terms.

“This guy had the audacity to fuck me having anything less than fat monster cock? He’s done.”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back