Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Man having a much worse day than you

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Last edited:
Yee you right that sounds awful for sure.
I refuse to click on that link.

Funky town execution is still the worst thing on the internet though

Funky town execution is still the worst thing on the internet though
Agreed. Worst I've seen to the best of my knowledge. This one is insanely brutal though

kinda wanna watch but NAH

Compared to him:

FineFrigidDowitcher-max-1mb.gif

Yeah I guess it is life fuel whenever you're feeling really shitty to think "Well, at least I'm not being tortured or brutally murdered right now".

Heh, the evil humans can do to each other never ceases to surprise me. Humans are a stupid primitive failed species that need to be wiped out immediately. All because Eve was seduced By Chad the serpent. Women literally ruined humanity,

Heh, the evil humans can do to each other never ceases to surprise me. Humans are a stupid primitive failed species that need to be wiped out immediately. All because Eve was seduced By Chad the serpent. Women literally ruined humanity,
>failed species
>been to the moon
Pick one

>failed species
>been to the moon
Pick one

>Species that invents weapons of mass destruction and continues to invent ways to kill and torture each other
>Species that kill out of greed and selfishness

>Species that invents weapons of mass destruction and continues to invent ways to kill and torture each other
>Species that kill out of greed and selfishness
Sounds like were a pretty successful species.

JFL if you think I'm watching that

Replace humans with spics.

Name another species capable of making wmds or other technology. Oh yeah, were it.

Pussy! Jk it's really not for the feint-hearted :feelsgah:
Reptilians and other intelligent demon/alien species.

I’d rather listen to ancient human civilizations than anything you have to say, you faggot
Those things that didnt actually exist? Have fun in your delusional wonderland where demons and lizards secretly run the world :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

at lease hes not an adult virgin

They couldn’t kill the poor bastard before severing his limbs? It makes me wonder what he did to find himself in such an unpleasant situation.

They couldn’t kill the poor bastard before severing his limbs? It makes me wonder what he did to find himself in such an unpleasant situation.
Usually in this kinda situation it means he stole drugs or killed one of their members.

Oh, Brasil. Never change.

Those barbaric latin america cartel niggers are the scariest humans imaginable, damn.

What did he do to deserve this?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back