Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Man up niggers

N

nano.fdp

Greycel
Am thinking, am existing, am worrying about something am thinking about, i dont think about it, it doesnt exist, inceldom is over if you dont think about woman

shut up. inceldom is so brutal it affects my life.

Just don’t think about it theory JFL

it's all in your head inkwell :lul::lul:

Am thinking, am existing, am worrying about something am thinking about, i dont think about it, it doesnt exist, inceldom is over if you dont think about woman
STFU Grayfaggot

JFL at :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

The state of grayfaggots in 2022

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: this nigga is enlightened, just don't think about it and the problem goes away but what happens when I go outside and I see chad holding hands with stacy? :feelswhat: FUCK OFF FAGGOT OP

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: this nigga is enlightened, just don't think about it and the problem goes away but what happens when I go outside and I see chad holding hands with stacy? :feelswhat: FUCK OFF FAGGOT OP
nothing happens, you just inner rage like a bitch
I just stay mirin and accept reality, tbh who cares

uh oh retard alert. This retard can just turn off his brain and not think about the #1 thing that affects all of us here.
well.... except for you infiltrating newfag. just dont think about it so much. lol must be easy when you dont have enough braincells to rub together to make a coherent thought or a worthwhile post.

Reddit-tier advice tbhngl.

uh oh retard alert. This retard can just turn off his brain and not think about the #1 thing that affects all of us here.
well.... except for you infiltrating newfag. just dont think about it so much. lol must be easy when you dont have enough braincells to rub together to make a coherent thought or a worthwhile post.
so am the retard but is u the one obsessed by a piece of meat with double digit IQ you call woman

Easier said than done

How did you find out about this site? Where did you come from?
i come from chads.org but theres too many normies and am just looking for valuable information.
I joined this site cause i like the community and the based posts.
I found this site because of the blackpill.

That's retarded. Just don't think about it bro:soy: stop acknowledging your miserable life and choose to live in delusion

You have to be retard level shitting your diapers IQ to think that this is an option. It would be like telling a grown man to believe in Santa Claus

[UWSL]Serious[/UWSL] Man up niggers​

Ban this nigger.

My favorite button

chrome-Jgh-Vyiz-Dvm.png

:p

Stfu noob That’s not how the brain works