Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Man with incel-tiER looks, jailed for 24 years aftER killing his estranged wife

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/j1H1u6CtkJw?si=QdXS_nxxmyRLJbl4

I can only assume she married him because he was a good betabux, but eventually they separated because she couldn’t stay away from chad’s cock.

Oh and they also had a 10 year old autistic son lol.

I guess this incel-tiER male couldn’t cope with his reality, a reality of working so hard to provide for an ungrateful whore wife, just to be cheated on by hER and be left with an autistic son to look aftER while his whore wife rides the “Chad cock carousel” (which is so empowERing and libERating, teehee).

In the end he showed hER that if he can’t be happy, then neithER can she.

Women have always been at the mERcy of men, and that’s how it will always be.

More men should start reminding women of this reality by putting these women in their place (6ft undER) anytime these bitches wanna try to be ovERsmart.

Last edited:
IMG 4498

He would look normie if not fat

It should be legal to kill your ex-wife. It would make divorce less common.

View: https://youtu.be/j1H1u6CtkJw?si=QdXS_nxxmyRLJbl4

I can only assume she married him because he was a good betabux, but eventually they separated because she couldn’t stay away from chad’s cock.

I guess this incel-tiER male couldn’t cope with his reality, a reality of working so hard to provide for an ungrateful whore wife, just to be cheated on by hER and be left with an autistic son to look aftER while his whore wife rides the “Chad cock carousel” (which is so empowERing and libERating, teehee).

In the end he showed hER that if he can’t be happy, then neithER can she.

Women have always been at the mERcy of men, and that’s how it will always be.

More men should start reminding women of this reality by putting these women in their place (6ft undER) anytime these bitches wanna try to be ovERsmart.

He did nothing wrong, that white whore roastie deserved to die.

Sound like the story of my life

looks ok to me so what if he's fat, the maximum he should've done some exercises to remove that double chin and cheek fat and all and he'd absolutely mogg

looks ok to me so what if he's fat, the maximum he should've done some exercises to remove that double chin and cheek fat and all and he'd absolutely mogg
30774752-8523973-image-a-6_1594776468244.jpg

yep looks good enough to me, fred flintstone tier

He couldve gymaxxed and jbw in asia, the bluepill strikes again

He's slav. You can tell by the name
Dark slavs look curry, which means we were a few shades away from utter subhumanity. Now we just have regular subhumanity by being the ugliest whites.

Dark slavs look curry, which means we were a few shades away from utter subhumanity. Now we just have regular subhumanity by being the ugliest whites.

OvER for dark-skinned curries

Supposedly the divorce was over domestic violence and infidelity on the killER's part.

If true then on the rare occassion a foid does date a fat ugly fuck (clearly for beta bux), it's some dark triad gremlin. Great personality detector. :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back