Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Manga waifus are subhuman cope( + superiority of westoid comic characters)

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I never understood why some fags are into this manga, hentai and waifu shit . It is just painful to go through those whiny baby voices and neo natal faces of the characters acting all doll like and shit . It just creeps tf outta me to see those large unnatural eyes , and the portrayal of them as anorexic bitches with weak limbs and large breasts who are submissive and babylike is just too retarded fantasy and overall it just gives a clear indication of a SUBHUMAN culture . The subhuman korean bitches are particularly responsible for the anorexic trend because of their inferior complexity and body dysmoprhia regarding their weight thus they end up running on literally 30% of their bodily strenght with no meat and flesh and will probably need to visit ER incase one has rough sex with them. Bitch its just yall have subhuman genetics, it would have been easier if yall korean bitches accepted the blackpill reality instead :feelsUgh:

Screenshot 2023 09 08 140737

Comparatively western comic foids like these are much more natural, attractive, proper mature feminine voice, and fuckable with meat and flesh in their body and probably has higher sex drive in bed due to their high strength and flexibilty, its just makes it better that these foids are bold and strong . It must be such an ecstatic feeling to successfully seduce an amazonian super aryan femoid into having sex with you, and then fucking the brains outta that bitch and making her your sex slave . :feelsokman:
Screenshot 2023 09 08 141020

I never understood why some fags are into this manga, hentai and waifu shit . It is just painful to go through those whiny baby voices and neo natal faces of the characters acting all doll like and shit . It just creeps tf outta me to see those large unnatural eyes , and the portrayal of them as anorexic bitches with weak limbs and large breasts who are submissive and babylike is just too retarded fantasy and overall it just gives a clear indication of a SUBHUMAN culture . The subhuman korean bitches are particularly responsible for the anorexic trend because of their inferior complexity and body dysmoprhia regarding their weight thus they end up running on literally 30% of their bodily strenght with no meat and flesh and will probably need to visit ER incase one has rough sex with them. Bitch its just yall have subhuman genetics, it would have been easier if yall korean bitches accepted the blackpill reality instead :feelsUgh:

View attachment 868960

Comparatively western comic foids like these are much more natural, attractive, proper mature feminine voice, and fuckable with meat and flesh in their body and probably has higher sex drive in bed due to their high strength and flexibilty, its just makes it better that these foids are bold and strong . It must be such an ecstatic feeling to successfully seduce an amazonian super aryan femoid into having sex with you, and then fucking the brains outta that bitch and making her your sex slave . :feelsokman:
View attachment 868967
Ewwww western fouds

Subhuman cope :waitwhat: everyone knows western foids has superior sharp facial features
They are rude, obnoxious and their vaginas are infected with HIV from all the nigra

View attachment 868960

View attachment 868967
cope
316265 Hestia DanMachi 4K

Comparatively western comic foids like these are much more natural, attractive, proper mature feminine voice, and fuckable with meat and flesh in their body and probably has higher sex drive in bed due to their high strength and flexibilty, its just makes it better that these foids are bold and strong . It must be such an ecstatic feeling to successfully seduce an amazonian super aryan femoid into having sex with you, and then fucking the brains outta that bitch and making her your sex slave
If you say so
D2bed6f3f829da3d60d0b3b6089df97d

haha cope.. looks subhuman , just look at those weak ass arms, i will probably kill this bitch if i pin down her hard during sex :feelshehe:
if you like strong woman you are probably crypto gay

View attachment 868960

View attachment 868967
DONT SHIT ON MY BITCHES, I LOVE 2D GIRLS!

Brotha, Wouldnt it be nice to have a girl that could protect you against the world as an incel

They are rude, obnoxious and their vaginas are infected with HIV from all the nigra
Yeaah not the basic bitch ofc, i am specifically describing the superior aryan stock which is pure and untouched

I am not saying i want brute muscles like fucking Arnold or something , but at least the foid gotta have some flesh in her body for me to grab, do you think a weak ass foid will even let you have sex with her lmao??? You dont know anorexic bitches suffer countless health problems, they are walking body of diseases

Nah nigga waifus are goated

WallpaperDog 20506146

Nah they are representation of subhuman noodlwhores. Meanwhile my own subhuman ass want to breed with the most highest and superior stock of Aryan femoid
I don't give a fuck. Anime waifus look way more appealing than Western characters.

I don't give a fuck. Anime waifus look way more appealing than Western characters.
Thats good for you... i want some real action, like some groping and fondling y know, its just am scared of getting jail time

nigger schizophrenia

It's like being into man-children as a toilet.

Massive cope. Waifus mog.

Say whatever you want to say man, but manga waifus are far better than irl women.

View attachment 868960

View attachment 868967
No Trannies and Faggots in anime.

Op is an uncultured swine. Keep worshipping your strong and independent western foids.
LoD1QDMxeXw

so you prefer western cartoon girls because they look more masculine?
so you're gay?