Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Manipulating Mentally Ill Women for Sex?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Many of us here have mental illnesses so it shouldn't be too hard for us to meet such women if we find ourselves institutionalized by simply declaring suicidal or violent thoughts we have to any mental health care worker.

We have to be neurotypical beforehand for this to work, so this strategy may not apply to autistcels; when successfully done for the rest of us, we can coerce these schizophrenic and depressed women held for easy sex.

I found this original thread idea when reading this article where a man found multiple relationships targeting mentally ill women.
@BlkPillPres @Tenshi @gymletethnicel @truefaithneworder [/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Not fucking some schizo.

1. Since 80% of people here talk about how they're shit scared of women, I doubt you would be able to say anything manipulative through the trembling of your voices.
  2. This thread is dumb.

1. Since 80% of people here talk about how they're shit scared of women, I doubt you would be able to say anything manipulative through the trembling of your voices.
just be confident bro

For the 100th time: Chad only.

I can already imagine all the IT lurkers on here salivating at the idea of posting this thread title on r/inceltear.

yes but how to find mentally ill women?

@-BrettyBoy- Inkwell can relate

find ourselves institutionalized by simply declaring suicidal or violent thoughts we have to any mental health care worker.
Not worth it

I can already imagine all the IT lurkers on here salivating at the idea of posting this thread title on r/inceltear.
Don't they view us as mentally ill losers so why can't we fuck mentally ill women?:lul:;)

Nothing wrong with doing this. Us men need our pleasure.

I already told you, by getting ourselves institutionalized at some mental ward.
ok a mentally ill foid surely isn't the best person to make a family, but at least is kind of good for a LTR.. honestly I've been rejected only by normal foids, this can be a good idea, idk if a mental ill can compromise the genes of a foid to choose only the chad, surely an incel have more possibilities to ascend, I have the only fear that in a relation with a ill person she can kill me

Nice way to get stabbed in your sleep and getting accused of raping someone """""not in the conditions to consent"""""" as soon as something goes wrong

2. This thread is dumb.
Nice way to get stabbed in your sleep and getting accused of raping someone """""not in the conditions to consent"""""" as soon as something goes wrong

@Italian Incel
Most of these foids are harmless as long as they take their medication regularly: mentally ill doesn't mean murderous psycho.

@Italian Incel
Most of these foids are harmless as long as they take their medication regularly: mentally ill doesn't mean murderous psycho.
Avoid mentally ill women like the plague

from the "just see a therapist" at "just be her therapist" is a second anyways :feelskek:

No. I've been an outpatient when I had a mental breakdown and I've gone to several therapy groups and been around plenty of mentally ill women.
Being mentally ill for women doesn't decrease their SMV by one iota. They all have normie boyfriends.
Depressed women aren't in the same boat as depressed men.

No. I've been an outpatient when I had a mental breakdown and I've gone to several therapy groups and been around plenty of mentally ill women.
Being mentally ill for women doesn't decrease their SMV by one iota. They all have normie boyfriends.
High IQ, based and blackpilled. You just got BTFO’d by a greycel OP. How does it feel?

I thought mental illness reduced reproductive success more than anything, but foids had to be exempt from this sexual selection.:feelsree:

Just give her pills: they aren't that crazy and are easy prey when sedated with antipsychotics meds.
db9.jpg

Since 80% of people here talk about how they're shit scared of women, I doubt you would be able to say anything manipulative through the trembling of your voices.
Incels are master manipulators of retard foids.

I've actually been institutionalized before, and I can confirm that mentally ill foids are the same as every other type of foid.

You aren't truly blackpilled if you still believe in autistic/ugly/mentally ill foid cope. Physical appearance is all that matters, everything else is insignificant. Your average 40 year old schizophrenic landwhale is getting pity fucks from chad while you're here posting on an incel forum. That is the harsh reality of the blackpill, the fact that NO foids want us. It doesn't matter if they're fat, autistic, asian, ugly, or whatever other theoretical reason you guys can come up with for them to lower their standards. ALL foids despise us, they find us disgusting and repulsive. You're not some kind of master manipulator supervillan, (JFL at incels trying to darktriadmaxx) you're just another incel like the rest of us who can only have sex if you either hire a prostitute or go ballistic and rape some foid on the street.

There is no "ascending" for incels.

You aren't truly blackpilled if you still believe in autistic/ugly/mentally ill foid cope. Physical appearance is all that matters, everything else is insignificant. Your average 40 year old schizophrenic landwhale is getting pity fucks from chad while you're here posting on an incel forum.
Men really don't listen to the maxim "Don't stick your dick in crazy." it seems like.
So is there really no foid that is too undesirable for normies that only incels can have?:feelsree:

@Lolimancer and I are into crazy bitches (preferably the anime kind)

Men really don't listen to the maxim "Don't stick your dick in crazy." it seems like.
So is there really no foid that is too undesirable for normies that only incels can have?:feelsree:
They're too busy trying to get their dicks wet to see reason. Sadly, men as a whole have regressed from having a dominant presence to a bunch of pathetic soyboys trying to "impress" and "win over" foids by any means necessary.

Nope. I've even seen a foid that looks will settle for an incel.

I didn't want to believe that it was over at first, but it's the truth. The existence of online dating (and social media in general) along with the feminized society we live in has ensured that the standards of foids have skyrocketed to the point where incels are the basic right to reproduce. We basically only have three options: LDAR and cope using anime, vidya, or whatever else you guys do to pass the time, pay for sex, or rope. That's it, that's all we can do unless the pendulum happens to swing back in the other direction (like what happened with the Taliban) which likely won't happen, at least in our lifetime.

I wish I could go back in time to the middle ages (maybe a bit later, once society has better sanitary conditions) and help myself to a virgin bride. :feelscry:

2. This thread is dumb.
Banevadecel

Banevadecel
By the time a foid is institutionalised she's likely been around the block a few times. If you want to stick your dick in some rotten pussy then so be it. But let's not pretend you can manipulate anyone; dissent ≠ being an oldfag or ban evader, it's healthy discourse - and this website isn't a cult. Incels can have varying opinions. I post enough on my loathing of women and society. My one exception is women who aren't degens and commit faithfully in a monogamous partnership of equals.

I would take my chances tbh

Not fucking some schizo.
I would if she let me. Without any hesitation.
Now I only want the following prerequisites: Likes me/stays loyal/let's me do my stuff (or participates in it; tolerance is necessary; liking is optional).

Now I only want the following prerequisites: Likes me/stays loyal/let's me do my stuff (or participates in it; tolerance is necessary; liking is optional).
I still insist on not fucking her ngl

No. My own experiences would make me feel too "soy" about it. However, I've been manipulated by mentally-ill women before.

This is my mentally-ill oneitis:

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 50 53

Views me as worthless now, courtesy of beta orbiter worship and White female privilege.

No. My own experiences would make me feel too "soy" about it. However, I've been manipulated by mentally-ill women before.

This is my mentally-ill oneitis:

View attachment 499894

Views me as worthless now, courtesy of beta orbiter worship and White female privilege.
TERABOOBS:feelsokman:

chad only buddy boye :fuk: