Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Manipulative Foid Moment: Native American Activist Who Rejected Marlon Brando's Oscar Faked Her Native American Ancestry

Academiciancel

Academiciancel

PhDcel
-
In 1973, Marlon Brando rejected his Oscar for Best Actor and sent Sacheen Littlefeather on his behalf to read a lengthy statement instead. Brando's statement read: “The motion picture community has been as responsible as any for degrading the Indian and making a mockery of his character, describing him as savage, hostile and evil.” From that point on, Sacheen Littlefeather became a champion of Native American rights until her death on October 2, 2022. Now it's revealed that it was all a lie.

Littlefeather's sisters have now come forward and announced that Littlefeather was a "fraud" and that "it's disgusting to the heritage of the tribal people. And it's just … insulting to my parents." The sisters shared that they are not ethnically Native American and that they identify as "Spanish." Littlefeather, the sisters said, was born Marie Louise Cruz but changed her name after rediscovering what she purportedly believed was her Native American heritage and becoming active in protests as a young woman. Orlandi said, "It's a lie. … My father was who he was. His family came from Mexico, and my dad was born in Oxnard."

The sisters say it was difficult seeing her "being venerated as a saint" after her death, as they say their father, who Littlefeather claims was an abusive alcoholic, neither drank nor hurt them.

"You’re not going to be a Mexican American princess," Orlandi remarked. "You’re going to be an American Indian princess. It was more prestigious to be an American Indian than it was to be Hispanic in her mind."

Her younger sister said, "Sacheen did not like herself. She didn’t like being Mexican. So, yes, it was better for her that way to play someone else. … The best way that I could think of summing up my sister is that she created a fantasy. … She lived in a fantasy, and she died in a fantasy."

...What a joke. So basically to sum up all of this: The message conveyed "on behalf of Native Americans" was just a lie. She was merely exploiting the fame of Marlon Brando to make a name for herself, which worked. Marlon Brando rejected his well-deserved Oscar for nothing. He was playing the white-knight cuck and as a result was manipulated by a foid who in reality didn't give a shit about Native Americans. Sad...

mexicans are native americans

no fraud was done

Sacheen did not like herself. She didn’t like being Mexican. So, yes, it was better for her that way to play someone else.
Lmao, one of the earliest race copers:feelshaha:

no fraud was done
Um no? Mexicans are Spanish invaders. Real Native Americans who lived in Mexico were Mayans, Aztecs and others who were destroyed by Spanish/Mexicans. She was a Christian Mexican, not a Native.

Last edited:

no fraud was done
this or at least partially native enough. if being 1/8th black is black. so is 1/128th native a native

this or at least partially native enough. if being 1/8th black is black. so is 1/128th native a native
Look, I studied this topic and have conducted extensive research and published research papers on it during my studies. Saying that Mexicans are Native is exactly like saying that Americans are Native. American history and Mexican history is exactly the same. In the American history the English comes to the U.S., creates his own land and attacks England in the meantime destroying Natives. In the Mexican history the Spanish comes to Mexico, creates his own land and attacks Spain in the meantime destroying Natives. Yes, there are Mexican natives, but they are NOT Christians unlike this foid and do not have names like "Marie Louise Cruz". They were assimilated and converted to Christianity AFTER, but they also practice their Native religions, and they also speak their Native languages. This foid was a CHRISTIAN, his father came to Mexico LATER. Nothing about her was Native. She was literally 0 Native blood.

Last edited:

They are definitely more native than that

The average Mexican hovers between 30-70 percent

Some 0 percent and others 100

Um no? Mexicans are Spanish invaders. Real Native Americans who lived in Mexico were Mayans, Aztecs and others who were destroyed by Spanish/Mexicans. She was a Christian Mexican, not a Native.

There are White Mexicans, Mestizo Mexicans (the majority), indigenous Mexicans, a very small minority of Black Mexicans and Asian Mexicans

Mayans and Aztecs are still alive as well

But the majority are now mixed with Spanish

There are White Mexicans, Mestizo Mexicans (the majority), indigenous Mexicans, a very small minority of Black Mexicans and Asian Mexicans

Mayans and Aztecs are still alive as well

But the majority are now mixed with Spanish
Yes, the descendants of Mayans, Aztecs and other Mesoamerican Natives still live. But the point is, this particular foid had literally 0 Native blood since her father was a Spanish man who came to Mexico later.

Yes, the descendants of Mayans, Aztecs and other Mesoamerican Natives still live. But the point is, this particular foid had literally 0 Native blood since her father was a Spanish man who came to Mexico later.

You can tell from her face that she is mestizo

Marlon Brando rejected his well-deserved Oscar for nothing. He was playing the white-knight cuck and as a result was manipulated by a foid who in reality didn't give a shit about Native Americans.

Marlon Brando a cuck?

First time I've heard that... :feelsEhh: