Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill manlet Incels knocks tf out of roastie

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
original reddit
JFL @ this bitch gets blown tf out, she thinks because she heightmogs the incel she can beat him up fucking lifefuel these stupid whores think just because they're shorter than you can beat them, fuck that what was such a clean hit

Last edited:
Women: punches man
no response from people
Man: hits woman back
people: whiteknight

How was she knocked out if she was still walking around

Based
Women: punches man
no response from people
Man: hits woman back
people: whiteknight
Just shows how oppressed men are socially and how tremendously privileged women are.

not really lifefuel cus you know at this point his social status will have dropped even lower, despite him just defending himself

not really lifefuel cus you know at this point his social status will have dropped even lower, despite him just defending himself
the full video is just them annoying him the whole time, and he hit her pretty decent on the head

My blood pressure climbs at a dramatic rate when I hear that whiteknight son of a whore yelling "put your hands on a girl huh"

throwing haymakers

bitches don't understand that men are stronger than women

My blood pressure climbs at a dramatic rate when I hear that whiteknight son of a whore yelling "put your hands on a girl huh"
same tbh I want to punch him as well
throwing haymakers
if it was me would hooked her and slammed her body:feelsohh:
they think just because we're manlets we're lower than them makes me pissed off to no end

he defends himself and they ask "wtf is wrong with you"
A0280E96 BF92 4D00 AEB2 D716777CBDFF

That was a shit hit, she barely stumbled at all. This guy is the weakest manlet ever.
the sound was clean but it was a haymaker, dude should've just tripped her

How is that a haymaker ? A haymaker is when you hit with both hands

Every single fucking time. It's fine for them to bully him, hit him, but the moment he strikes back he's the one in the wrong.
How can ANYONE see this and think men are the privileged gender. You can't even defend yourself

I wonder how much his SMV increased in their eyes? Do you think he made them wet?

Protected fucking class of society. If a foid slaps you, whiteknights will still think its rape if you defend yourself.:feelsseriously:

The Classic:

Last edited:
no they only like it when chad does it
Maybe, but incels can ascend by socialpathmaxxing. look at ER.

If nothing else, they definitely respect and fear him more, which is a component of a female loving you.

That first punch, that impact sound. :lul:

Look at those whiteknights, " Get your hands off the girl :soy::soy::soy::soy: ".

I wonder how much his SMV increased in their eyes? Do you think he made them wet?
I think beating a woman or her friends does turn them on.

I once got in a fight with my step mother and got angry to the point I started to slap her around. After everything settled down and we went outside to some family function, I still remember when I was made to take picture with my step sister, she put her hand on my back and came closer to me ( like foids do to Chad ). This never happened again. She was about to cry when I slapped her mother around. Nowadays I don't interact with my step sister or step mother much neither am I going to hit any of them again as I don't want any trouble.

people like that deserve the worst

Look at those whiteknights, " Get your hands off the girl :soy::soy::soy::soy: ".

I once got in a fight with my step mother and got angry to the point I started to slap her around. After everything settled down and we went outside to some family function, I still remember when I was made to take picture with my step sister, she put her hand on my back and came closer to me ( like foids do to Chad ). This never happened again. She was about to cry when I slapped her mother around. Nowadays I don't interact with my step sister or step mother much neither am I going to hit any of them again as I don't want any trouble.

:chad:

Also, yeah, I agree. Punted some short girl back in middle school and she started being more friendly with me. Jfl at foid brains:feelshaha:

:chad::chad::chad::chad: this sort of happened to me where i used toslap this girl in my class for being a cunt at luncthime and she gave me a hug sometime later

if a girl swung at me i have no problem putting the cunt in her place.

This is why I always avoid femoids

Protected fucking class of society. If a foid slaps you, whiteknights will still think its rape if you defend yourself.:feelsseriously:

The Classic:

LOOK HOW MANY WHITEKNIGHTS COME OUT HOLY SHIT

It's india, when you got 50million more men than women, 23 x larger than their police size including paper pushers. The whiteknights need to take those police positions.
That being said, lifefuel is that this dude sued her and won.

dw the other girl and host got fired and are irrelevant while the guy that slapped her back is a succseful actor
It's india, when you got 50million more men than women, 23 x larger than their police size including paper pushers. The whiteknights need to take those police positions.
That being said, lifefuel is that this dude sued her and won.

Modern life affords them no opportunity to measure this. It is a delusion that everyone is afraid to challenge because of whiteknighting.

Seeing dumb whiteknights come to the defence of the attacker makes my blood boil.

"All women are queen, they can do no wrong". Fuck these simps, they're what's wrong with this world.

Those white knights storming in at the end jfl

I hope that cuck dies a painful death.

He packed quite a punch.

A lot of posts here making fun of how weak this guy is because he didn't knock a girl out with one punch and how you could when most of you probably can't even bench press the bar.

such a clean hit

I kind of want to approach how we would stat this 5-second fight in GURPS terms.

1) You can see he is initially holding up his left hand defensively, so that when she is trying to do a slo-mo grapple with her right hand he is able to fend it off.

2) when she tries a left-handed slap, he dodges backward, but I think he also kinda helped acceleraet himself backward by pushing w/ his left handon her chest as leverage. This makes sense but GURPS doesn't really have a mechanic for "improve my dodge by utilizing an existing grapple or shove on opponent"

3) well, I'm partly wrong: there is a DX penalty on any opponent you've grappled, so that could cause them to miss where they otherwise hit, but I don't think he had actually grappled her chest prior to her launching the attack, plus it's more like a defensive shove than a grapple. Possibly this is a "Wait > Attack: Shove" version of a Stop Hit (introduced in GURPS Martial Arts)

4) his right-handed power-punch to the jaw noticably has him use his left hand (already outstretched) to sort of "line up" the shot. This is an important aspect GURPS kinda ignores, it's something 1-armed punchers simply couldn't do. A "non-contact grapple" of sorts.