Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill manlet Incels knocks tf out of roastie

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
That bitch foid deserved it

how did he evn get into that position lel its over for his social life

not really lifefuel cus you know at this point his social status will have dropped even lower, despite him just defending himself

Probably gonna get arrested. I remember an old vid on a NY subway where black guy was continuously assaulted by some black chick for several minutes, he just stood there and ignored her. After she took off her heel and tried to stab him, he bitch slapped her once.

She just went home, he was arrested, denied bail, had to get a lawyer and go to court. Not sure what happened in court in the end though.

Last edited:
original reddit
JFL @ this bitch gets blown tf out, she thinks because she heightmogs the incel she can beat him up fucking lifefuel these stupid whores think just because they're shorter than you can beat them, fuck that what was such a clean hit

View attachment 258548
Not satisfying whatsoever. I was expecting the whore to get dropped and slumped that was cuckish as hell
A lot of posts here making fun of how weak this guy is because he didn't knock a girl out with one punch and how you could when most of you probably can't even bench press the bar.
@Colvin76

:bluepill::feels: "PUT YOUR HANDS ON A GIRL AGAIN":feels::bluepill:

These videos always follow the exact same script. Man backs away as foid continues to follow him (as he's retreating) takes a swing and then everyone flips the fuck out because he "assaulted" the kween and "calls him out" as the cucks of reddit like to say. No one bats an eye to the abuse they dish out. Hypocrites and I hope they lose a family member tonight.

All the simps at the end :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: "Put your hands on a woman again":lul::lul::lul:

A lot of posts here making fun of how weak this guy is because he didn't knock a girl out with one punch and how you could when most of you probably can't even bench press the bar.

he couldve atleast knocked the cunt off her feet

based as fuck, but it looks like a group of simps is gonna get him after the video ends :feelsbadman:
greycel post
Those white knights storming in at the end jfl
its over for him unfortunately

Thats one high T monster.

My blood pressure climbs at a dramatic rate when I hear that whiteknight son of a whore yelling "put your hands on a girl huh"

I heard that cringe cuckery too. "Put your hands on a girl again!"

If only more whores would get btfo

I want to buy that guy a beer. I bet he made so many rosties wet by doing that.

Women: punches man
no response from people
Man: hits woman back
people: whiteknight
As soon as a woman raises her voice in need of help a crowd of whiteknights arrive on seen and automatically beat up the male. The foid could of pulled a gun and the guy could defend himself and he would still get beat up by like 8 whiteknights

no response from people
Exactly fucking this. I would have agreed with this sentiment 25 years ago, when women were women and men were men, but now after seeing what I've seen, nth wave feminism women actually wanting all the benefits of being a man AND of being a woman, and also startlingly women thinking it's totally fine to hit a guy, the world has changed.
For any youngcels lookup James Deen or Sean Connery a attitude on this, they were fucking based 50 years ago
bitches don't understand that men are stronger than women
They legit don't, or they quote 'muh Ronda Rousey'. They don't even get that this legit gym babes in insta with the amazing asses and thick thighs are squatting the same amount of weight a 13yr old incel could.
Also I think people are being harsh on the Manlet, I think, like many guys who end up pushed to violence, he didn't want to hurt the foid, he just wanted her to stop, and know that he could hurt her if he wanted to. That's why he only hits her a couple of times, if it was a dude he wouldn't have stopped.
IRL he should have just gone full on Francis Ngannou on the white knight

Last edited:
My blood pressure climbs at a dramatic rate when I hear that whiteknight son of a whore yelling "put your hands on a girl huh"
X2

As soon as a woman raises her voice in need of help a crowd of whiteknights arrive on seen and automatically beat up the male. The foid could of pulled a gun and the guy could defend himself and he would still get beat up by like 8 whiteknights
Wasn't there a similar video in a theme park where 2 blackcels beat the fuck out of their landwhale gfs, and no white Knights even try getting involved? It seems these whiteknights are taking advantage of fact he is Manlet

Low T if you wouldn't

Jfl those white knights at the end. Woulda liked to have seen a knockout but that wet thump sound on the first punch is sufficient.

bitches don't understand that men are stronger than women
They legit don't, or they quote 'muh Ronda Rousey'. They don't even get that this legit gym babes in insta with the amazing asses and thick thighs are squatting the same amount of weight a 13yr old incel could.
Also I think people are being harsh on the Manlet, I think, like many guys who end up pushed to violence, he didn't want to hurt the foid, he just wanted her to stop, and know that he could hurt her if he wanted to. That's why he only hits her a couple of times, if it was a dude he wouldn't have stopped.
IRL he should have just gone full on Francis Ngannou on the white knight

What a fucking loser, he probably thinks he's gonna get laid for defending her :feelskek:

When I ever hit a foid and some whiteknight comes to their rescue then i'd beat up the white knight worse than the foid, send them to hospital so next time he knows not to white knight since it is could end badly for him too

When I ever hit a foid and some whiteknight comes to their rescue then i'd beat up the white knight worse than the foid, send them to hospital so next time he knows not to white knight since it is could end badly for him too
Agree, simps, cucks, whiteknights deserve violence, women don't (unless it's self defence obv) and that's why I said I don't think people should criticise the Manlet, he clearly not trying to hurt the foid, look at his foot position, look at his hips.
Here's an interesting one though, should the treatment for a chad whiteknight differ from an incel in denial whiteknight?
The Chad whiteknights because he has never seen the true harsh nature of foids, never been called ugly, never been fed any pills, so from his point of view the women has done no wrong because he has seen no evidence that women can do wrong.
The Incel in denial is clearly whiteknighting thinking the foid will fuck him if he whiteknights enough, not realising the foid is more disgusted with him than us or even MGTOW copers.

Why are women against equality only when it suits them?
They always want their cake and eat it too
full

Agree, simps, cucks, whiteknights deserve violence, women don't (unless it's self defence obv) and that's why I said I don't think people should criticise the Manlet, he clearly not trying to hurt the foid, look at his foot position, look at his hips.
Here's an interesting one though, should the treatment for a chad whiteknight differ from an incel in denial whiteknight?
The Chad whiteknights because he has never seen the true harsh nature of foids, never been called ugly, never been fed any pills, so from his point of view the women has done no wrong because he has seen no evidence that women can do wrong.
The Incel in denial is clearly whiteknighting thinking the foid will fuck him if he whiteknights enough, not realising the foid is more disgusted with him than us or even MGTOW copers.
If they attack me under the delusion of receiving affection from a foid for doing so, I'd be glad to shatter his delusions along with his head, never seen a chad whiteknight though

If they attack me under the delusion of receiving affection from a foid for doing so, I'd be glad to shatter his delusions along with his head, never seen a chad whiteknight though
I've seen a chad whiteknight. Even bragged about how many girls he's slept with while he white knighted

I've seen a chad whiteknight. Even bragged about how many girls he's slept with while he white knighted
Well accidental death would serve him right

no response from people

seen it a million times, soyciety encourages cunts to assault men but when men assert themselves they are viewed as the aggressors ?.

I love seeing cunts getting punched, serves them right, fucking animals.

i have lots of videos like this tbhbbhbhbhbhb
Do you have the one in the parking lot at night when the 3 roasties in high heels try to beat down on the Manlet and he straight up goes Nate Diaz on their asses?
seen it a million times, soyciety encourages cunts to assault men but when men assert themselves they are viewed as the aggressors ?.

I love seeing cunts getting punched, serves them right, fucking animals.
When did women being violent to men become a thing? I first experienced it last year, and before that always thought it was a ghetto thing blacks did, does anyone know when it became ok?

If a foid puts hands on a man he should have the right to behead the cunt and if a white knight tries to help her you should be able to wrap him in barb wire then beat him to death with a sledge hammer the government should also hand out perks and achievement awards as a way of saying thank you for cleaning up society.