Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Manlet trait: You stand on your tippy toes in front of the bathroom mirror

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
I just took a shit
After I was done I saw myself in the bathroom mirror, I stood up on my tippy toes, i guess I am 5'9 on my tippy toes. It felt like a new world. I look so much stronger and more powerful, its depressing being 5'5.
I don't think I would be on this forum if i was 5'9 :feelsrope:

i took a shit this morning that burned like hell . i remember years ago the first time i wore work boots and walked around outside . felt so much more confident,, holding my head higher,,back straighter. surreal how much of a difference just being one inch taller makes

i took a shit this morning that burned like hell . i remember years ago the first time i wore work boots and walked around outside . felt so much more confident,, holding my head higher,,back straighter. surreal how much of a difference just being one inch taller makes
One inch is everything, lifts made it night and day for me in terms of confidence

One inch is everything, lifts made it night and day for me in terms of confidence
Would you be so kind as to elaborate further on your experience with lifts?
I have thought about getting some to wear with boots, since boots can mask them better, they could be good for social events and stuff where you do not really have to run or do anything really physical

Would you be so kind as to elaborate further on your experience with lifts?
I have thought about getting some to wear with boots, since boots can mask them better, they could be good for social events and stuff where you do not really have to run or do anything really physical
I’ve been wearing lifts for almost 2 yrs now, started with .7, max I ever wore was 1.7inches, dropped down to a consistent 1.2 because that’s the Goldilocks zone in terms of getting a boost but not looking obv. .7 is good for most trainers, 1.2 can fit a lot of shoes but I’d recommend chunky shoes by that point, and 1.7 is impossible to wear unless you have mid-high tops or boots. Your stride looks a bit off to possibly rly off by 1.7 inches, 1.2 you can maintain a normal walk with a couple days usage. I work a lot on my feet so first month or two I had to get used to wearing lifts hitting the gym and working shifts that netted me 8-10 miles, but now I’m used to it, ur feet built callouses just like ur hands when u play an instrument or lift weights

As a manlet, I never have done that.

I’ve been wearing lifts for almost 2 yrs now, started with .7, max I ever wore was 1.7inches, dropped down to a consistent 1.2 because that’s the Goldilocks zone in terms of getting a boost but not looking obv. .7 is good for most trainers, 1.2 can fit a lot of shoes but I’d recommend chunky shoes by that point, and 1.7 is impossible to wear unless you have mid-high tops or boots. Your stride looks a bit off to possibly rly off by 1.7 inches, 1.2 you can maintain a normal walk with a couple days usage. I work a lot on my feet so first month or two I had to get used to wearing lifts hitting the gym and working shifts that netted me 8-10 miles, but now I’m used to it, ur feet built callouses just like ur hands when u play an instrument or lift weights
Is 1.7 still awkward even with boots?
with 1.2 can you still do most physical activities and stuff as if they were not really there?
I suppose 1.2 not too noticeable when you take your shoes off? and is it easy to hide?
Any brand reccomendations or whatever too?
Thanks for sharing

i stand on my tippy toes throughout the house beacuse i dont want my feet getting dirty

I just took a shit
After I was done I saw myself in the bathroom mirror, I stood up on my tippy toes, i guess I am 5'9 on my tippy toes. It felt like a new world. I look so much stronger and more powerful, its depressing being 5'5.
I don't think I would be on this forum if i was 5'9 :feelsrope:
Pretty much, some people want to say that 5'9 ain't shit but they don't realize the guys they're surrounded with are either freaks of nature or gangly. But who knows if we'd want more even at 5'9

Pretty much, some people want to say that 5'9 ain't shit but they don't realize the guys they're surrounded with are either freaks of nature or gangly. But who knows if we'd want more even at 5'9
I could probably go for 6'0 ideally
5'9 would be a new world for me, since I am not really held back by anything else my inceldom is predominantly due to heightpill and environmentpill but mostly heightpill.

Is 1.7 still awkward even with boots?
Yeah
with 1.2 can you still do most physical activities and stuff as if they were not really there?
Yes
I suppose 1.2 not too noticeable when you take your shoes off? and is it easy to hide?
not too noticeable but then again no one sees me without lifts , and wdym easy to hide?
Any brand reccomendations or whatever too?
Thanks for sharing
Rob Paul’s recommendation , u can find them on amazon

Yes

not too noticeable but then again no one sees me without lifts , and wdym easy to hide?

Rob Paul’s recommendation , u can find them on amazon
So only 1.2 then, well its possibly worth a shot for me honestly, I think even an inch of height could make a difference for me.

I cannot find that on amazon if you want to provide a link

Screenshot 1258

By easy to hide I mean that you could probably tuck these into the toe area of your shoes if you have to take them off around others? So that way others dont see your lifts, like in the picture above they could be easier to hide
Screenshot 1257

Where as something like this, could be harder to hide honestly

So only 1.2 then, well its possibly worth a shot for me honestly, I think even an inch of height could make a difference for me.

I cannot find that on amazon if you want to provide a link

View attachment 875979
By easy to hide I mean that you could probably tuck these into the toe area of your shoes if you have to take them off around others? So that way others dont see your lifts, like in the picture above they could be easier to hide
View attachment 875980
Where as something like this, could be harder to hide honestly
1. Trust me it does, 1inch sounds little but it makes a huge diff
2.give me a moment
3.oh , no lol they’re a sole, then it’s sections that give you .5 inch each, first sole gives you .7

2.give me a moment
3.oh , no lol they’re a sole, then it’s sections that give you .5 inch each, first sole gives you .7
Would an entire sole be kind of hard to hide though? If you had to take your shoes off

Would an entire sole be kind of hard to hide though? If you had to take your shoes off
No tbh, if anyone even did ask you could just say it’s for cushion

I stand on my tiptoes to piss in the sink.

2.give me a moment
I got some lifts but they dont fill the entirety of my sole (too small) looking forward to seeing which ones u post.

I got some lifts but they dont fill the entirety of my sole (too small) looking forward to seeing which ones u post.
Search up shoe lifts on Amazon, the first one are the ones I wear

Shoe Lifts for Men and Women | Elevated, Cushioned Heel Inserts and Arch Support Insoles | Lifted, Supportive Comfort | and Breathable (2.75" Height)
^ these ones from amazon
They claim 1.25 from the sole and .7 after, but that’s bs, it’s actually only .7 for the sole , and half an inch after cuz you compress them