Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlets aren't real men

shadowninya

shadowninya

Banned
-
If you are sub 5'10 you are a manlet and not a real man, manlets are more comparable to women than men. Who here has ever been intimidated by a manlet let alone have any respect for one. When I am around a manlet I am low inhib as fuck cuz I know I can do whatever the fuck I want and he aint going to say shit.

5'9 Is average height

I'm 5'8 and know that feeling. I just feel so powerful when someone is shorter than me even less than 5cm. It must feel great to be a big guy ehh

People who talk about being a real man sound like they have down syndrome.

Hence the term manlet. Mnalets can be intimitating if they have sharper features than you.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
I'm 5'8 I'm not that short

where i am the average is 6'0+, but most guys in uni are like 6'3+

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
I'm 5'8 I'm not that short

Same. Never really felt short. Face is all that matters.

GunnaSecure said:
People who talk about being a real man sound like they have down syndrome.

Cope, you wish you were a real man

Posts like this shouldn't be allowed here. I have no problem with stating that manlets are fucked, but bragging about not being one is disgusting.

Fuck off OP, I hope you'll never make it.

shadowninya said:
Cope, you wish you were a real man

Are 6'5 subhuman gymcels real men? Are pretty boys real men?

being towered on by other male is one of the worst feelings ever

Face is everything. Tom Hardy is 5'8"

When I picture a stereotypical incel I picture lanky and pale with a weak chin and big nose.

shadowninya said:
If you are sub 5'10 you are a manlet and not a real man, manlets are more comparable to women than men. Who here has ever been intimidated by a manlet let alone have any respect for one. When I am around a manlet I am low inhib as fuck cuz I know I can do whatever the fuck I want and he aint going to say shit.

Not me boyo. Be careful you may come across the wrong mother fucker who will stab or brass knuckle your ass.

Agent_Coper said:
Posts like this shouldn't be allowed here. I have no problem with stating that manlets are fucked, but bragging about not being one is disgusting.

Fuck off OP, I hope you'll never make it.

Preach

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
5'9 Is average height

Doesn't matter because all the manlets stay inside. Average height in public is 6 feet.

manlets are just shadow of real men

You can be completely jacked and if I'm taller than you I do not feel intimidated at all by you. I think it's the same for every guy, I don't know why our brains do this.

I don't care about being intimidating. I've also never heard of any femoid complain about the height of Justin Bieber or any One Direction member. I'm over 6ft and would trade a few inches in a heart beat for facial aesthetics. Zac Effron is under 5'7" and the definitive Chad. Probably the best looking guy in Hollywood by most femoid accounts. Femoids also creaming themselves over Jon Snow from GOT with no mention of him being sub 5'8". Face. Is. Everything. Dead @ lankycels thinking they have at least something going for them. If you're ugly, towering over a girl is only going to make matters worse.

Sub8Hate said:
Not me boyo. Be careful you may come across the wrong mother fucker who will stab or brass knuckle your ass.

lol @ small man syndrome

Nothing2Lose said:
I don't care about being intimidating. I've also never heard of any femoid complain about the height of Justin Bieber or any One Direction member. I'm over 6ft and would trade a few inches in a heart beat for facial aesthetics. Zac Effron is under 5'7" and the definitive Chad. Probably the best looking guy in Hollywood by most femoid accounts. Femoids also creaming themselves over Jon Snow from GOT with no mention of him being sub 5'8". Face. Is. Everything. Dead @ lankycels thinking they have at least something going for them. If you're ugly, towering over a girl is only going to make matters worse.

The time for coping is over, we are all here for a reason if you are a manlet then that is probably your biggest reason

I'm here because I'm weird looking and socially awkward. I'm 6'1" and couldn't give a fuck about it. Blaming height is a cope. Guys out there from 5'6" - 6'5" are slaying. Look elsewhere for the reason.

shadowninya said:
lol @ small man syndrome

Bro just cause you're tall does not mean you can't get touched. 

You must live around pussies or something. You sound like you're wet behind the ears.

Being tall and thin is the worst possible build for fighting. I'm gangly and uncoordinated and also run like a retard.

[attachment=458][attachment=459]
I think op got shitted on by short Chad today and he had to make a thread to reaffirm his worst.

Attachments

• women-who-like-short-men.jpg
    women-who-like-short-men.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 126
  • do-women-like-short-men2.jpg
    do-women-like-short-men2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 122
one thing I've noticed is that women legit hate short men to a level that's even more pronounced than with just regular ugliness

face is still greater than height, yeah, but women seem to just have a weird revulsion at anyone who's not like 5'7/8+. Yeah it's mostly due to natural selection but it goes beyond that for some of these cunts.

Darthmat said:
I think op got shitted on by short Chad today and he had to make a thread to reaffirm his worst.

Posting pics of short guys with tall girls as a response... jfl this is some cucktears level shit. Quit coping, you really think you have a chance ?! none of us do

The manlet cutoff is at 5'11.5.

shadowninya said:
Posting pics of short guys with tall girls as a response... jfl this is some cucktears level shit. Quit coping, you really think you have a chance ?! none of us do

Man your butthurt is apparent.

I'm just under 6 foot, not short nor tall. Still doesn't help my face in any way. Btw, there are plenty of short dudes that would fuck you up.

Miscel

Being a manlet is worse than being ugly.

Darthmat said:
Man your butthurt is apparent.

The only ones who are buthurt are the triggered manlets, I though people whould agree with this post but i guess some people still havent taken the blackpill

Ban this greedy motherfucker, he sounds very snobbish. I hope you met a guy like Connor McGregor and say these to him, I'm sure you would turn into a sissy near him.

ironcrusher38 said:
Ban this greedy motherfucker, he sounds very snobbish. I hope you met a guy like Connor McGregor and say these to him, I'm sure you would turn into a sissy near him.

He's trolling and you all fell for it. 

Ban him.