Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Manlets GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Since LL can only fix 3 inches, an 5'5" incel would just be 5'8", which is still manlet = over. So how the fuck is height an easy fix?
Cope, its over was 5'7, and he could fuck asian girls, because he was white and had an average looking face.

Being white and having an average looking face can compensate for a manlet height, not in the west, but in SEA.

I already explained why its easier, height is fixable, unlike some face characteristics, such as: IPD, ramus, supraorbitals and etc

Cope, its over was 5'7, and he could fuck asian girls, because he was white and had an average looking face.

Being white and having an average looking face can compensate for a manlet height, not in the west, but in SEA.

I already explained why its easier, height is fixable, unlike some face characteristics, such as: IPD, ramus, supraorbitals and etc
Just wageslave hard to get 100k bucks, then spend them all on surgeries only to be able to race mix with subpar noodlewhores theory.

Why the fuck are you obsessed with me? Comparing to face, height is for sure an easy fix, its cheaper and it requires less time to recover
no fix for your height bro...
youre coping hard

Just wageslave hard to get 100k bucks, then spend them all on surgeries only to be able to race mix with subpar noodlewhores theory.
At least your inceldom is fixable with 100k, unlike some facecels that no amount of surgeries can make them average

At least your inceldom is fixable with 100k, unlike some facecels that no amount of surgeries can make them average
Only getting to fuck the worst of foids is not really any better than being an incel. I would not put that much effort into it.

Only getting to fuck the worst of foids is not really any better than being an incel. I would not put that much effort into it.
Noodleswhores aren't the worst looking, you know that

Noodleswhores aren't the worst looking, you know that
Not the worst looking, but still unattractive, both in face and body. I would still fuck one given the opportunity, but not put that much effort into being able to fuck one.

Because there's still a fucking chance for you to ascend. There are grown ass men here who have been trying for years, like myself, while you barely finished fucking puberty and haven't even approached. It's fucking insulting, you think I wanna be here? You think I wanna be incel? A lot of you youngcels act like you WANT to be incel. I fucking hate being incel. While you wear it as some badge of honor here
I just don't take young people seriously, we've both been there and we know, you don't really grasp inceldom at that age. I wish I could somehow make them feel what I feel at my age, this is not even an incel only thing, even normies and many chads day dream about being young again.

@trying to ascend is sub5 but he's also white and already taller than probably 80% of grown up men in our country at 15, who are mostly ugly mutts btw. I've told him to forget this surgery thing for a while and try the old ways, things like approaching are still forgivable at school, young foids haven't been with many chads yet so there's a chance imo

This is one of the most retarded statements I have ever seen. You do realize LL can only fix like 3 inches, not talking about it is still too fucking expensive and you will be disabled for a long time, right? Holy shit, tallfags need to stfu.
you see that's what I mean kek, young people oversimplify complicated things and overcomplicate simple things

I just don't take young people seriously, we've both been there and we know, you don't really grasp inceldom at that age. I wish I could somehow make them feel what I feel at my age, this is not even an incel only thing, even normies and many chads day dream about being young again.

@trying to ascend is sub5 but he's also white and already taller than probably 80% of grown up men in our country at 15, who are mostly ugly mutts btw. I've told him to forget this surgery thing for a while and try the old ways, things like approaching are still forgivable at school, young foids haven't been with many chads yet so there's a chance imo

you see that's what I mean kek, young people oversimplify complicated things and overcomplicate simple things
But how can I approach during the pandemic?

Last edited:
But how can I approach during the pandemic?
you have a point, don't you have any acquaintance/relative who can take you to parties you young people like to go?

and btw what happened to the yubo thing?

Facts :feelsokman:

you have a point, don't you have any acquaintance/relative who can take you to parties you young people like to go?

and btw what happened to the yubo thing?
My dad is in the risk group, I'm not going to fuck up my dad's health just to approach some whores.

I got suspend in yubo, because they thought my profile was fake (I need to send a pic of my RG to them, but I don't want to), due to some reports I received from SJW. But I could talk 10 days with a foid, she was a low tier becky, my looksmatch, everything was going right, I thought I could ascend with her, but then she got mad with me, because I went to sleep during the day, and couldn't reply her for 6 hours, she started saying that she was going to fuck up my life, sue me and even called me at discord crying and saying I fucked up her feelings and her life. After that, I blocked her and ignored her, because she called me 30 times in a row, and was asking for me to say sorry for ''ignoring'' her.

Basically, she was a fucking borderline and after she made this scandal, I blocked her, very sad tbh, I thought I could meet her IRL and start a thing with her, she was from a city very near SP, so I wouldn't need to wait in order to meet her.

Last edited:
I got suspend for yubo, because they thought my profile was fake (I need to send a pic of my RG to them, but I don't want to), due to some reports I received from SJW. But I could talk 10 days with a foid, she was a low ter becky, my looksmatch, everything was going right, I thought I could ascend with her, but then she got mad with me, because I went to sleep during the day, and couldn't reply her for 6 hours, she started to saying that she was going to fuck up my life, sue me and even called me at discord crying and saying I fucked up her feelings and her life.

Basically, she was a fucking borderline and after she made this scandal, I blocked her, very sad tbh, I thought I could meet her IRL and start a thing with her, she was from a city very near SP, so I wouldn't need to wait in order to meet her.
:chad: