Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mansplain Doogy

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220318 082810 Chrome

Yeah, "imagine" that, eh Doogy?

:feelshaha:

Thankfully, I'm not one of those misogynistic basement dwellers people talk about all the time on television.

Sure, I might be a 23-year-old virgin College undergraduate while all my friends got laid by the time they entered High School, but I guess I didn't approach enough girls back then. Might also have something do with the fact that they could barely notice me walking past them as I'm 5'6" wearing shoes.

My therapist prescribed me anxiety and depression pills so I can focus better on my guitar solos. I upload them on YouTube, by the way. My latest one has 200 views now. Some dislikes; probably coming from all those women-hating losers out there who can't accept people's success. Unfortunately, I don't have the money required to afford a hair transplant, so my Norwood 3 will have to wait a few years.

Be right back, I'm going to upload on Reddit this screenshot I took from an incel community so as to farm sweet karma and do my part in the war against misogyny. This certainly increases my chances of finding a girlfriend, I believe.

how the fuck do you post pictures now? did it changed? i wanted to mess with advocuck too, hes my favorite lolcow :feelskek: