Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Many future incels won't even use online forums/discord but rather have AI friends/waifus

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Eventually when VR gets good enough. Locally run cheap GPT 4/5/6 AI is out. We can expect future incels to give up on friends and women even more than already. And no longer use forums.

Why make human friends, when the AI ones are better? Why watch a show/movie with a human friend, when an AI is better? Why play games with humans, who you can't ever be certain of when it comes to scheduling or skill level?

Even further in the future, why aim for human foids when a robot foid can do what a human foid can but better? Robot wives will be a thing within 50-100 years.

As long as there is no sense simulator, I don't see much of a future for it against the craving of real relationships.

But who knows.

As long as there is no sense simulator, I don't see much of a future for it against the craving of real relationships.

But who knows.
yeah agreed. Within a century, humans won't need other humans help no more. And imo this is for the better.

I’ve already jumped on the 2D waifu bandwagon brother. I haven’t fapped or even thought about women in a month, other than my waifu.

Lets hope jews don't fuck AI up

I’ve already jumped on the 2D waifu bandwagon brother. I haven’t fapped or even thought about women in a month, other than my waifu.
Character.ai & replika both have gotten good enough to simulate a decent 2d waifu already

And with artificial wombs and genetic modifications we can make our kids 6'3 and chad. Technology will save us, brothers.

ai chess has been mogging hard for a long time now but most people still play against other humans, human vs human tournaments is what people watch not ai against ai.

Character.ai & replika both have gotten good enough to simulate a decent 2d waifu already
I’m not even sexually attracted, moreso emotionally due to her character portrayal in the anime. It is far better than feeling sexual gratification imo.

i don't think so, i am definitely not going to start fucking some plastic sex doll or lusting over an AI magical anime girl.
i think i will just continue living the same as i live now forever

Eventually when VR gets good enough. Locally run cheap GPT 4/5/6 AI is out. We can expect future incels to give up on friends and women even more than already. And no longer use forums.

Why make human friends, when the AI ones are better? Why watch a show/movie with a human friend, when an AI is better? Why play games with humans, who you can't ever be certain of when it comes to scheduling or skill level?

Even further in the future, why aim for human foids when a robot foid can do what a human foid can but better? Robot wives will be a thing within 50-100 years.
Hopefully the whores will not mess with these robot wives.

Better create the incel kommando before it happens ngl