Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Many users are here because they have filled out the majority of the checklist on what makes a “happy” person except the most important thing.

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Which is validation from a woman. You can achieve all of the important milestones before this point (getting your drivers license, owning a car, moving out on your own, getting a degree from college) but in the end it all lead you back to the same road: finding a girl to achieve “happiness” with. You can cope as much as you want but women are the fate keepers to the realm of “happiness”. Validation and a family from a woman is the last key hurdle on the checklist of life.

This is why we have members of the forum who are seemingly well off in ever other category except dating. You can be as independent of a person as you want like living on your own away from your parents and paying your own bills. But at the end of the day if you can’t attract a woman you will always feel like a child. Because women act as St Peter in a ways, they hold the keys that unlock the gate that allows you to achieve full “happiness”

Yep. No amount of money can fix that for me :feelsrope:

i just want real love and sex
but that's too much to ask for as a below average male living in clown world

I just want a pure foid that only desires my cock

Yep it's over

Speak for yourself GrAYcel:feelswhat:

I’m fucking miserable!

All I could think about all day is how much of a failed loser I am.

My life is garbage and I hate myself!

True, so incels maxx in every category in life as a cope.

Sad but true. It all boils down to basic biology. On a very deep level what men really want to achieve is reproductive success (so having a woman you can call your own) and security (so belonging to group of people that can help you out in your time of need). Everything else is secondary.

Based. I just want a hole to validate me and suck my penislossus. Is it too much to ask?