Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Map of Inceltopia

good cope bro

I'm living in Framecelvania

parVyMy.png

I would choose nothing less that the capital of Incelistan.

Midfacemo

Last edited:
One more to go and we got ourselves a ball game!

Well if nobody else is gonna do it...
Inceltopia

Wizard Bay! The grey havens of the oldcel! Gentlemen and gentlemen, we have our country/continent.

@Godzuki @FrothySolutions @Ryo_Hazuki @Zesto @StormlitAqua @i_a_m_i @notafed @Void @Gremlincel @JeffGoldblumInTheFly @builderseed @SoCalSuifuel @FrailPaleStaleMale @Gepard @f1rem0th @armis

Thank you all for contributing. This was a successful experiment and I hope something like this happens again. ❤️

This day shall be remembered

If I missed ur name let me know

If you're from Framecelvania, is it possible to fight your way to friendly territory, and then a straightaway through to the Plains of Ascension and out of Inceltopia?

If you're from Framecelvania, is it possible to fight your way to friendly territory, and then a straightaway through to the Plains of Ascension and out of Inceltopia?
The plains of ascension are a lie. Many voyage over there, but few actually ascend into the heavens