Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Marriage should be done away with

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Marriage can't exist in a society where women have any rights , much less equal rights as men.
Marriage is nothing but transfer of ownership of the woman from her father to the husband. Women are always to be held as property.

In Marriage the husband should have complete ownership of the wife , this is how it was for thousands of years since the institution of marriage existed.

Marriage in modern world where women have been given equal rights as men is nothing but glorified cuckoldry.

Last edited:
Alas, the OP is right. Modern marriage makes only a lil bit more sense than "same-sex marriage".

Marriage got normified. It used to mean something when ownership of the woman passed from the father to the husband. And the woman could never leave the marriage, and adultery was severely punished.

Normies took the meaning out of it, so today a woman can still sleep around and she can leave the marriage whenever she wants, plus take half the man's property.

So what happens after normies take over something is the thing then dies off. Less and less Chads are agreeing to get married at all. Same thing is happening with common law marriages, where the law views them as married if they live together. Chads just are staying living separately. Unless its broke Chad then he happily gets married if the woman has money.

Marriage can't exist in a society where women have any rights , much less equal rights as men.
Marriage is nothing but transfer of ownership of the woman from her father to the husband. Women are always to be held as property.

In Marriage the husband should have complete ownership of the wife , this is how it was for thousands of years since the institution of marriage existed.

Marriage in modern world where women have been given equal rights as men is nothing but glorified cuckoldry.
I agree 99%.

The other 1% is about semantics. The I reason I envision for abolishing marriage as an institution is different.

In my view the whole concept of "female personhood" should be abolished first. Foids should be legally treated the same as a dog, or cow, or any other type of lifestock or pet. Foids should NEVER be legally considered persons, and the idea of treating a foid as a person should be considered an abhorrent sexual fetish, much like bestiality wherein someone treats an animal as if human, womanality should likewise be considered a very offensive practice, wherein a man treats a foid as if she were a men (i.e.: a person).

There should not be any "marriage" because foids shouldn't even be considered persons at all to "marry" with.

There would only be acquisitions and sales, transfers and rentals of foids. Same as any business deal.

The word "marriage" should be relegated as a thing of the past, together with democracies and castles.

Last edited: