Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Married teacher has sex with highschool student and denies allegations afterwards.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-

A married teacher accused of having sex with a 15-year-old student three times reportedly told a UK court that at 5 feet tall, she was “too short” for it to have been possible.

Mom of three Kandice Barber, 35, is accused of straddling the boy in her vehicle, having sex in a field and performing a sex act on him in the woods.

interesting toilet

Time for a slap on the wrist from the justice system for having pigskin!!

Even better that she's blonde, most pigskin lose their shit over a blonde woman and basically give a free ride out of jail to them.

Gg

God this happens very often, nothing other than a slap on the wrist she will get

Just another day.

thats a young man. not a child or boy. same for 15yr foid shes a young woeman. not a small baby anymore. no she should not have done it since shes old roastie with kids.

Just lift, women love muscular men.
Just get money, women love rich men.
Just get status, women love powerful men.

Meanwhile every female teacher is getting fucked by students with no money, power or muscles. Pretty, youthful face = everything.

Idk but something about woods makes the imagination better.
Agreed. There's something arousing about sex in public. I once saw a couple doing it near a river where I live, I shit you not. I felt pretty jealous as soon as I saw them.

Time for a slap on the wrist from the justice system for having pigskin!!

Even better that she's blonde, most pigskin lose their shit over a blonde woman and basically give a free ride out of jail to them.

View attachment 398615
Fuckin rapist whore, I hope she is publicly killed

I once saw a couple doing it near a river where I live, I shit you not. I felt pretty jealous as soon as I saw them.
i also have seen this irl in car.

this happens litearlly every day in every school after chads are done fucking all their female peers they fuck the teachers

Just lift, women love muscular men.
Just get money, women love rich men.
Just get status, women love powerful men.

Meanwhile every female teacher is getting fucked by students with no money, power or muscles. Pretty, youthful face = everything.

This is very fascination of perversion!

I certainly never expected such behavior from such a fiod!

Wish that were me

She will get a slap on the wrist at best.

Chad wins again

What a shitty lawyer. "She can't do that sex pose because of her height". Either way she will get a slap on the wrist.