Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious martial arts is a waste of time for incels i think

J

just lonely

Waiting for info.
-
what is the real reason men wanna sign up for mma classes? self defense maybe to even compete. also to get laid.
those women in those martial arts dojos only sleep with chad. if you are a incel you are gonna be ignored by women. im curious, any truecels on here study martial arts? the reason im asking is because is it worth the time and money to learn self defense but have karate becky look at you with disgust? im not trying to be insulting i just live in reality that is all. thanks

Martial arts are either for chads who want to learn how to chimp out, or for trucels going monk mode in the mountains no in between

what is the real reason men wanna sign up for mma classes? self defense maybe to even compete. also to get laid.
those women in those martial arts dojos only sleep with chad. if you are a incel you are gonna be ignored by women. im curious, any truecels on here study martial arts? the reason im asking is because is it worth the time and money to learn self defense but have karate becky look at you with disgust? im not trying to be insulting i just live in reality that is all. thanks
I want to learn martial arts for self defense
I feel way too weak right now

It could be a fun hobby for yourself. Make yourself feel less powerless.

Being fit and throwing down punches should boost your smv and confidence.

im not trying to deter truecels from signing up for mma classes do it if you think it would be fun.

Id argue incels need it more. Who do you think normies are more likely to physically assault? The awkward ugly sperg or the good looking guy? Personally never done it but certainly see the value in self defence considering my circumstances especially living in Canada where carrying a weapon for self defence is illegal because thug Chad is more valuable in society's eyes and where it's so lookist toilets have twice this year alone tried to get me attacked by cucks. 7 times in total in my life one actually succeeded and inb4 you ask no I did not instigate it one picked a fight with me and tried to get me attacked after talking to her a neighbour for less than 2 minutes where she complained about my backyard fire (perfectly fine in the city was burning yard waste was a tiny one) I said it's not getting any taller and I have my permit just want to get rid of a bit of yard waste. Canada also being a drug state some drug dealer no less no idea what fat roastie is on. More plan to roidmaxx so I get left alone a little bit more hopefully. A weak hermit might be ok to bully a muscular hermit where leaving him alone comes with zero risks and whom you have to go out of your way to get into a fight with not so worth it. (Fuck off glowies talking self defence here or about someone else trying to attack me not my fault someone decides to randomly get someone else to threaten me and almost assault me that's on them)

Last edited:
Same thing as people saying “gymceling is cope”

Just do it for yourself. I’d love to do martial arts classes but I am too socially anxious to go outside most days, I don’t think I could do this at all

You're a foid and the idea of incels that your simps can't bully scares you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back