Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Marxist-Rodgerism.. Lookism would be a hate crime

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
For example say several men had made police reports about a woman who they believe was guilty of lookism. The police would take that very seriously. And have a review of her past boyfriends, search warrants for her texting history, social media history, listening to all her phone calls which would all be recorded. Interviewing her friends, family, coworkers, classmates, past boyfriends.

What the police would be looking for was a pattern of behavior that substantiated these men's claims of the hate crimes. Also to catch some of her friends if they weren't being honest in the interrogations, which would also be crimes, like hindering a lawful investigation, co-accomplice in the hate crimes. And women who were seeming to hinder the investigation, that also raises reasonable suspicion of what they are hiding, which then requires opening an investigation on them.

200.gif

I'm not sure if such harsh government control will create a comfy society. Because if the state and the police have so much power it is only a matter of time until someone exploits it. But maybe I'm wrong, just something that is worth thinking through.

I'm not sure if such harsh government control will create a comfy society. Because if the state and the police have so much power it is only a matter of time until someone exploits it. But maybe I'm wrong, just something that is worth thinking through.
Exploit it to get incels waifu bots

What if a foid tells her man: Wow you're so tall. (He is 5'9)

I would beat her ass if she told me that. But I wouldnt tell the police about her lookist comment.

Ya its not really for a good society. Its for a society that is already hellish and in massive decline and doomed anyway. Like some country that is already a shithole corrupt dictatorship which also has its population cratering from low births and emigration of young adults.

Its like the Marxist world revolution, it never got much traction in the West because people lived pretty well. It ended up not being the industrial workers like Marx imagined, but instead it caught on like wildfire in these feudal societies where people were impoverished and 100% controlled to start with.

Last edited:
Ya its not really for a good society. Its for a society that is already hellish and in massive decline and doomed anyway. Like some country that is already a shithole corrupt dictatorship which also has its population cratering from low births.

Its like the Marxist world revolution, it never got much traction in the West because people lived pretty well. It ended up not being the industrial workers like Marx imagined, but instead it caught on like wildfire in these feudal societies where people were impoverished and 100% controlled to start with.
I think Marxist Rodgerism has a lot of potential, but maybe it needs to be more of a shared mindset that is taught in schools and passed along generations, rather than something that is government controlled. Although certain parts of the philosophy will need to be enforced.