Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW MASS SHOOTING LIVE ON A MADDEN TOURNEY

blackshark

blackshark

Recruit
★★★
look at the laser on the black guy's shirt before the shooting, 4 reported deaths.

Last edited:
gamers rise up unironically

LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL LIFEFUEL

Killing people is not good.

I was like, what the fuck is this shit, then suddenly I shat my pants lol

yeah if you're a braindead moralist.

the fact of obeying laws, especially in the states, should be only optional since ZOG runs it, and fills our campuses with degenerates, druggies, wiggers, sluts, etc.

hell, burning down academia is a good decision as well.

>be American
>get shot
>b-b-but muh Muslims in Europe!

lifefuel. madden players deserve it

You can hear their screams, damn imagine the feeling knowing that its gonna end. Fucking hell why would someone shoot up a place like this?

yeah if you're a braindead moralist.

the fact of obeying laws, especially in the states, should be only optional since ZOG runs it, and fills our campuses with degenerates, druggies, wiggers, sluts, etc.

hell, burning down academia is a good decision as well.

I don't need laws to tell me not to kill people. If I'm here, and I'm angry about injustice, that means I have the capacity to care. To be angry about what's wrong means there must be a right way and a wrong way to do things.

I expected a real life footage. Disappointed.

If you are gonna go ER at least do it in a nightclub or in a place where Chads/Stacies stay

lmfao. twitch livestreaming numale faggots deserved it

look forward to how the (suspect) incel looked.

>That guy that goes "what are you shooting with" in the video

Chilling.

I don't recommend going er

look forward to how the (suspect) incel looked.

Please, God, don't let him be an incel. It's not much, but it turns out this guy doesn't identify as incel then this mass shooting culture will expand beyond "those toxically masculine Incels." People will realize "Oh, turns out lots and lots of people are angry and suffering from mental illness, instead of laughing this off we should treat this issue with the care it needs."

But if this stays an incel thing, no one will take it seriously. They'll just say "It's the incel's fault, with his toxic masculinity."

HA HA HA. ALWAYS THE BLACK GUY

i wonder if he said allaha akbar before he did it
Woah, that new avi, I can't stop watching it. Just goes in a circle, over and over and......
i changed it

Last edited:
Please, God, don't let him be an incel. It's not much, but it turns out this guy doesn't identify as incel then this mass shooting culture will expand beyond "those toxically masculine Incels." People will realize "Oh, turns out lots and lots of people are angry and suffering from mental illness, instead of laughing this off we should treat this issue with the care it needs."

But if this stays an incel thing, no one will take it seriously. They'll just say "It's the incel's fault, with his toxic masculinity."
I don't recommend going er
i agree mate, it's kinda fucked up