[News] MASSIVE voter fraud detected in Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Recruit
★★★★
18d 9h 21m
View attachment 375285

It's you, a low effort tranny.
How does it feel to be an adult and still be a D student in life? Every stupid kid from my school lives Trump like it is some kind of religion.

They couldn't pass a test, get a good score on their SATs, yet they know everything about some retarded conspiracy theory.

All the stupid people follow Trump. It isn't something to be proud of.

He makes your stupidity feel good. He collects into little sayings which are easily repeated and remembered because anything that takes actual expertise and nuance isn't easy to break down to such small components.

Trump is all feelings and no facts. You're too stupid to even see how easily manipulated you are.

Last edited:
Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Recruit
★★★★
18d 9h 21m
You want some math?

20 percent of the worlds deaths with 4 percent of the population.

That's because you're anti-science idiots.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

The Grinch that Stole Back the Election
★★★★★
132d 15h 2m
How does it feel to be an adult and still be a D student in life? Every stupid kid from my school lives Trump like it is some kind of religion.

They couldn't pass a test, get a good score on their SATs, yet they know everything about some retarded conspiracy theory.

All the stupid people follow Trump. It isn't something to be proud of.

He makes your stupidity feel good. He collects into little sayings which are easily repeated and remembered because anything that takes actual expertise and nuance isn't easy to break down to such small components.

Trump is all feelings and no facts. You're too stupid to even see how easily manipulated you are.
godilate.png

You want some math?

20 percent of the worlds deaths with 4 percent of the population.

That's because you're anti-science idiots.
heckinlovescience.jpg

Want to explain why Sweden is going to have less deaths this year than the previous two years when they did nothing to combat the wuhan flu and did zero lockdowns? Or are you late to dilate?

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be
★★★★
63d 7h 58m
Again, you can literally tag any arabic users here you want and I'll talk to them in fluent arabic. Literally have no idea why you'd think I'm jewish.
Also, Jews literally love trump. israel supported him by like a 70% rate.
I thought you're african American...??

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Recruit
★★★★
18d 9h 21m
View attachment 375516

View attachment 375517

Want to explain why Sweden is going to have less deaths this year than the previous two years when they did nothing to combat the wuhan flu and did zero lockdowns? Or are you late to dilate?
You obviously haven't even looked at the recent numbers and are still parroting a republican talking point from months ago.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Recruit
★★★★
18d 9h 21m
View attachment 375761
View attachment 375760
I'm not going to argue statistics with an antiscience idiot. You're using science to disprove science. You can't pick and choose on what science says and doesn't say.

People not going out because of a pandemic, and overall deaths are down? You don't say. Only idiots make the comparison.

You can't just compare year to year like they are exactly the same.

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

The Grinch that Stole Back the Election
★★★★★
132d 15h 2m
I'm not going to argue statistics with an antiscience idiot. You're using science to disprove science. You can't pick and choose on what science says and doesn't say.

People not going out because of a pandemic, and overall deaths are down? You don't say. Only idiots make the comparison.

You can't just compare year to year like they are exactly the same.
godilate.png

Midwit redditor BWAHAHAHAHAHA
pslol1.gif

Swedes did nothing special for the wuhan flu, they continued clubbing and living their lives. It ran its course and did jack shit. Their head epidemiologist didn't get the globohomo memo and went totally offscript and thus proved what a crock of shit the wuhan flu hype was, whoopsie.