Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Masturbating with foreskin pulled back

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
Today I was masturbating the American way or should I say the Jewish way. I was stroking my penis head and had to keep putting spit on it as it kept drying up. When I ejaculated the semen seemed to shoot out further when masturbating this way but I felt like the build up to the orgasm wasn't as intense as when I masturbate with foreskin over penis head as you can't squeeze your cock as much when touching the penis head.

they cut mine off

Today I was masturbating the American way or should I say the Jewish way. I was stroking my penis head and had to keep putting spit on it as it kept drying up. When I ejaculated the semen seemed to shoot out further when masturbating this way but I felt like the build up to the orgasm wasn't as intense as when I masturbate with foreskin over penis head as you can't squeeze your cock as much when touching the penis head.
Interesting way of seeing things

Your frenulum was more stimulated when you pulled the foreskin back.

TIL there was an "American way of jerking off"

Just pull the foreskin up and down theory :feelsUnreal:

Pussies cant ejaculate sperm because vaginas are supposed too breed babys and men produce sperm. And the sperm is used too breed pussies. Thats why men cum with sperm.

@Saint Humadi

Stop masturbating like a fucking kike.

Jfl

Also Jfl at amount of mutilated cels