Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even my dad bullied me

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
- "Be a man" / "start behaving like a man"
- "Stop victimizing yourself"
- "You are only thinking about yourself"
- "If you keep going I will bring you to the psychiatric hospital"
- "You are angry because even (xxx ugly guy) got a gf and you did not"
- "Stop complaining about your circumcision, this is not the cause of your problems"
- "We did not have a choice but to circumcise you as an infant because of a medical condition and circumcised is better than uncircumcised anyway"

To be clear, circumcision is the root cause of my problems.
That day, while I was a toddler a part of my manhood was taken from me and I was made different than 90% of the other boys.
I had body shame about my penis at the kindergarden and went to great length to hid my dick from the other kids.
I then had an extremely intense depressive episode because of it when I was 6 yo old and came to realize what had been done, it was so bad that the school called my parents to take me home. I ended up confronting my dad because of it and he was super angered at me and just shouted at me that I should finally stop to cry and then he showed me his uncircumcised penis and retracted his foreskin "to prove me" that then it was basically the same.
Instead this made me even more devastated.
FUCK THIS WORLD

- "We did not have a choice but to circumcise you as an infant because of a medical condition and circumcised is better than uncircumcised anyway"
brainwashed hard
typical betabux quotes

- "Stop complaining about your circumcision, this is not the cause of your problems"

That day, while I was a toddler a part of my manhood was taken from me and I was made different than 90% of the other boys.
I had body shame about my penis at the kindergarden and went to great length to hid my dick from the other kids.
I then had an extremely intense depressive episode because of it when I was 6 yo old and came to realize what had been done, it was so bad that the school called my parents to take me home. I ended up confronting my dad because of it and he was super angered at me and just shouted at me that I should finally stop to cry and then he showed me his uncircumcised penis and retracted his foreskin "to prove me" that then it was basically the same.
FUCK THIS WORLD
we are in hell. this is fucked up on so many levels.

Good advice, not bullying.
Probably true
Psychiatry can help sometimes
Possibly true
Wrong but it’s not your parents fault it was the Jews.
FUCK THIS WORLD
The Jews took my foreskin too. It’s very normal to be upset about it.

Probably true

Possibly true

Not necessarily bad advice but no compassion in what he said.
He also told me to go see a prostitute.
Again, not bad advice, but very painful to hear your dad say this.

"its all in your head"

Not necessarily bad advice but no compassion in what he said.
He also told me to go see a prostitute.
Again, not bad advice, but very painful to hear your dad say this.
At least hes being solution oriented.

Was your circumcision botched?

Modern circumcision involves taking the whole foreskin off and it rips into your literal muscles. Not even actual jew circumcisions were supposed to take the whole foreskin off, just the extra skin that hangs loose over the tip of the head.

Probably true

Possibly true

Stfu GrAY nigger, don't gaslight OP as his father do. Even if what he said is true then he should be showing at least some empathy and try to help his son, instead of bullying him

why do whites circumcise their kids

kikes always win.

Hug him and tell him you love him. Nobody else in this Hideous world will be by your side, not even your mother (mothers are known to be especially cruel to their ugly children). He's the closest person to understanding your predicament after all (fathers and sons share 47.5% of their DNA on average).

Modern circumcision involves taking the whole foreskin off and it rips into your literal muscles. Not even actual jew circumcisions were supposed to take the whole foreskin off, just the extra skin that hangs loose over the tip of the head.
my circumsion scar is the most sensitive part, when cooming i litterally only rub the head :dafuckfeels:

There gotta be a way to skin graft or do something to help cover that scar.
skin graft will just make it look like u never got cut, you can never recover the nerves :feelswhat: :dafuckfeels:

The jew doctor gave me a very radical one.
Also did shit work on my frenulum.
Once he had done his mischief it was truly over for me :feelsrope:

FUCK THIS WORLD
52022.jpg