Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [MATHCELS GTFIH] How hard can a final Calc 1 paper be without the integration

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
The teacher removed it from the contents of the exam, made me waste a bunch of time practising Calc 1 level integration. That aside, how hard can the final paper be if I already did tons of questions from the book?

Last edited:
Calculus 1 is EASY. Calculus itself is quite easy. The struggle comes once you get into differential equations, linear algebra, and other math topics like probability and stochasticity.

Depends on the level of your university.

It can be from merely formulae application to outside of box thinking and knowing obscure theorems, in olympiads and competitions

Depends on the level of your university.

It can be from merely formulae application to outside of box thinking and knowing obscure theorems, in olympiads and competitions
I'm taking the easiest math course in a top 50 university

I'm taking the easiest math course in a top 50 university
Top 50 in China or in the world? If it’s the latter, then it may be tough. If it’s the former, then there is not need to worry much

Top 50 in China or in the world? If it’s the latter, then it may be tough. If it’s the former, then there is not need to worry much
In the world, the syllabus is basically Calc 1 but without the integration

Last edited:
Fairly easy now. Like 2/10 easy.

Calculus 1 is EASY. Calculus itself is quite easy. The struggle comes once you get into differential equations, linear algebra, and other math topics like probability and stochasticity.
It's kinda hard for me. :incel: