Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Maxxing" and "Mog" will be normified in no time

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
I was lurking 4cucks /ic/ and those faggots are starting to use these words
Fuckckckc let inkers cope in peace :feels:

Good, the blackpill will spread by normalizing this language in normie lingua franca

Maxxing not so much but mog I have been hearing in normie spaces for a long time.
Also bear in mind these terms originated in redpill communities which means the exposure is larger than us and normie morons who watch PUA scammers learn and spread them as well.
Good, the blackpill will spread by normalizing this language in normie lingua franca
Tbh when incel terms enter mainstream they will likely be bastardized versions of those words devoid of the exact nuance in our community so it's a double edged sword imo.

Incel slang is already common even among Spanish speakers, I've seen the words 'ascending' and 'based' on fb posts and whatsapp chats of my uni courses.

Incel slang is already common even among Spanish speakers, I've seen the words 'ascending' and 'based' on fb posts and whatsapp chats of my uni courses.
I remember 'based' was being thrown around during Trump's 1st election campaign. Remember Based Stick Man?

I remember 'based' was being thrown around during Trump's 1st election campaign. Remember Based Stick Man?
I am not burgercel but you're right, based isn't exactly an incel word, but just yesterday in a whatsapp group I read the ascending word in the exact setting we use it and in a Spanish speaking group.

Maxxing not so much but mog I have been hearing in normie spaces for a long time.
I've literally seen a foid subreddit 10 months ago using maxxing everywhere.

it was like "squatmaxxing" or something pill jargon and glossary is being already used by pinkpill forums like crystal cafe. foids are using this shit. let alone normans :fuk:

It won't be used as well compared to incel speech, but the blackpill will be adopted by many more incels in denial.

Normize "go ER" = BASED

I'm so old I remember when Normie's used...

Betamaxx!

Blackpill is already becoming distorted, search it up on Youtube or Bitchute, the first you see is a right wing nationalist channel.

Don't let these terms be normified

Ngl these are 2 terms I would like to see "normalized" :ping:

@Broly thoughts :feelswhere:

I've literally seen a foid subreddit 10 months ago using maxxing everywhere.

it was like "squatmaxxing" or something pill jargon and glossary is being already used by pinkpill forums like crystal cafe. foids are using this shit. let alone normans :fuk:
It will ironically be foids who end up normalizing our entire lingo book :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I am not burgercel but you're right, based isn't exactly an incel word, but just yesterday in a whatsapp group I read the ascending word in the exact setting we use it and in a Spanish speaking group.
Show me screen shot :feelswhere:

I don't know enough of the background...

Isn't a lot of our shit, originally alt+right messageboard shit? I know the pepe frogs, Chad and wojak memes are much bigger than just us.

mog is an awesome word to use. i hope it catches on

mog is used on /fit/ all the time

I don't know enough of the background...

Isn't a lot of our shit, originally alt+right messageboard shit? I know the pepe frogs, Chad and wojak memes are much bigger than just us.
No. we made chad memes