Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Maybe it all started with grandmother, this noculture of no travelling and no SEAmaxxing

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Mother was not so absolutely hopeless when young. Even wanted to go study to Leningrad (Sankt Peterburg now), thats serious travel for village girl, and big serious city, more population than whole lithuania (separatist part of Russia). But grandmother didnt let her to travel so far, just to local shitty lithuanian city. That bossy sedentary farmer femoid was destroing lives of people even before my this life started. In case of me SEAmaxxing dont know would smother try me to stop, like she tried to stop me in teen years just from simple outsidemaxxing, as she looks less bossy now. But with this upbringing I lack traveller tradition, lack social skills, and fighting spirit is shattered. And sometimes people even dare to say "we get parents we need". So where my traveler parents, who could gave me traveling tradition? Why I got only pathetic overcautious sedentary folk, useless in my goals of finding cute adorable loli waifu of culture. When I also got that desire for culture, instead of simple life of simple man with simple ordinary housewifeoid (even that is questionably possible in this feminist degeneracy, but whatever). All that sucks, to be given wings, and people who cut them, instead of helping to fly to my cute adorable loli waifu

Fuck your grandma, she's not gestapo, you can do whatever you want (as long as it's not illegal :feelsokman:(

Fuck your grandma, she's not gestapo, you can do whatever you want (as long as it's not illegal :feelsokman:(
She long dead now, but her legacy of non-traveller still lives here. Maybe I should man up and find normal ordinary housewife for life in village? No. I better fap to lolis, if no SEAmaxx