Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Maybe it IS my personality

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Is what I would say if I were a celibate woman.

Maybe it IS my standards.

Maybe that's why I'm not happy and alone, lacking the cold warmth of a loving dick.

Maybe I should just give the guys flooding my DMs and giving them a chance, without directly dismissing them for pseudo-reasons, such as being too much or too little or something (spoiler: regardless, it's not being hot enough).

Maybe I should just SUCK IT UP. That Chad will never commit because he has Stacy, his looksmatch.

I also have a looksmatch. Many of them, actually. They want me. But they aren't enough. Even so, I should acknowledge their suffering. Their pain and struggle to get me. I could give these people a reason to live. My wet gaping hole could bring them back to life. I could make them happy and alleviate my own loneliness, even have a family

... is what I would say if I were a female celibate.

But I won't. I know Chad will accept me one day. I'll keep reaching out to him and he'll love me one day. I'll fend off against my looksmatch at all costs.

Chad accept you because they can fuck. No chad will ever choose to be in relationship with you because you are a cum toilet.

Almost had me there