Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Maybe some of us are genuinely not human

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I get we joke about being subhuman and all, and I don’t mean this in any way to put others down. But maybe those of us who are truecels to the bone regardless of what we do, are genuinely a different creature.

Me for example, sure my looks are bad, but I’m very fit, have friends, money, a car and a place to stay. There is literally no reason I can reasonably think of why I have never had a woman show interest in me. All of my friends have gotten married, had girlfriends, or are very successful in the dating market.

To insist that this is normal or even people like this are supposed to exist is wrong. Nearly every man has experienced love or had a girlfriend. The only way a man could find himself in a situation like this is due to some possible fault of their own or maybe genes.

To insist it is just genes though, it would have to further insist that maybe you aren’t human at all.
I can not name a single person (at least on the spot) I’ve met who has never had an experience with a woman.
Loving, being loved, having passionate sex, a romantic relationship, romance itself, is exclusively human. If you’ve never even come close to such a thing does that make you a real human?

[UWSL]I’ll never forget, in middle school one time a friend of mine at the time, said the way I looked was uncanny. I never forgot when he said that. To look convincingly like something human, but possessing some feature or trait that is deeply unsettling.[/UWSL]
F12BF806 A2B1 4100 B64C C9D97CF639B3

I know this is a stretch, and it makes no sense since if our parents could mate, hypothetically we should be able to aswell. But if it were to be true it would mean some possibly rare recessive gene randomly popped up and gave way to us. It may be good enough to just say its the ugly gene

I get we joke about being subhuman and all, and I don’t mean this in any way to put others down. But maybe those of us who are truecels to the bone regardless of what we do, are genuinely a different creature.

Me for example, sure my looks are bad, but I’m very fit, have friends, money, a car and a place to stay. There is literally no reason I can reasonably think of why I have never had a woman show interest in me. All of my friends have gotten married, had girlfriends, or are very successful in the dating market.

To insist that this is normal or even people like this are supposed to exist is wrong. Nearly every man has experienced love or had a girlfriend. The only way a man could find himself in a situation like this is due to some possible fault of their own or maybe genes.

To insist it is just genes though, it would have to further insist that maybe you aren’t human at all.
I can not name a single person (at least on the spot) I’ve met who has never had an experience with a woman.
Loving, being loved, having passionate sex, a romantic relationship, romance itself, is exclusively human. If you’ve never even come close to such a thing does that make you a real human?

[UWSL]I’ll never forget, in middle school one time a friend of mine at the time, said the way I looked was uncanny. I never forgot when he said that. To look convincingly like something human, but possessing some feature or trait that is deeply unsettling.[/UWSL]
View attachment 569970
I know this is a stretch, and it makes no sense since if our parents could mate, hypothetically we should be able to aswell. But if it were to be true it would mean some possibly rare recessive gene randomly popped up and gave way to us. It may be good enough to just say its the ugly gene
What "we" were so scared of: being raped by angry outcasts with autistic tendencies

This is where my mind has wandered lately. As crazy as it sounds, us truecels may be from another dimension or planet jfl
Underrated theory btw that could have some validity to it. I love this theory actually. It makes sense.

Last edited:
I’ll never forget, in middle school one time a friend of mine at the time, said the way I looked was uncanny.
Brutal:feelsrope:, some of us probably are from a different species given how much they’re looked down upon

Can attest to that, put me alongside a group of normies and I'll be the odd one out. I emmanate intense subhuman energy to an extent that even people steer clear form me.

View attachment 569970
You poor exiled inceldian.... We will rumble the world to get rid of the true uncanny valley. THE NEUROTYPICALS NORMIES FOIDS AND SOYS AND ALL MEN :feelsree: OUTSIDE THE WALLS OF INCELDIA

In my opinion the uncanny valley is just an extension of the NTpill.

This section taken from wikipedia packages it quite nicely:
If an entity looks sufficiently nonhuman, its human characteristics are noticeable, generating empathy. However, if the entity looks almost human, it elicits our model of a human other and its detailed normative expectations. The nonhuman characteristics are noticeable, giving the human viewer a sense of strangeness. In other words, a robot stuck inside the uncanny valley is no longer judged by the standards of a robot doing a passable job at pretending to be human, but is instead judged by the standards of a human doing a terrible job at acting like a normal person. This has been linked to perceptual uncertainty and the theory of predictive coding.

In other words, when you look at a robot that looks and acts very close to a human, but slightly off, it triggers your primal fear of psychopaths, killers and criminals.

This is one of the reasons why Autism is a death sentence, because you act completely different from other people, even down to your mannerisms, almost like a robot. A lot of spergs don't make facial expressions, or the expressions they make are completely wrong, and their body language might be strange as well. Normies, who depend on their lizard brain for forming all of their opinions and making all of their decisions, immediately develop feelings of revulsion and hostility when they see this.

I always felt "Alien" to anyone.

Funny, this is the first time i heard of this "Uncanny Valley Effect", i will not sleep this night :feelsseriously:

BTW: Fells good to read a Truecel thread for a change.

you stop going crazy once you stop going in circles trying to explain the affliction that is inceldom. this world is madness and chaos and has been since its inception, sometimes there isn't a reason for why things are the way they are. sometimes its just the way it is :feelsrope:

Tell me this doesn't scare the shit out of you:

Downloadfile
Downloadfile 1

The uncanny effect is terrifying.

they r animals, we are humans

Sometimes I feel like my face doesn't even look human

Kill yourself. [UWSL]@ mods kick this faggot out [/UWSL]
Imagine actually working on yourself so you can at least have a chance at getting a partner instead of rotting and being a sorry piece of shit your entire life. Grow up fucking retard

Imagine actually working on yourself so you can at least have a chance at getting a partner instead of rotting and being a sorry piece of shit your entire life. Grow up fucking retard
It's nice you showed up. I read your thread some days ago and did a quick research on the uncanny effect. Man, it scares the shit out of me how this effect suggets humans in the past have encountered some form of life that appeared to be human but wasn't. What the fuck were they so scared of?

You still believe you have a chance as a subhuman:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I don't need to say anything, foids themselves will blackpill you

It's nice you showed up. I read your thread some days ago and did a quick research on the uncanny effect. Man, it scares the shit out of me how this effect suggets humans in the past have encountered some form of life that appeared to be human but wasn't. What the fuck were they so scared of?
Maybe it’s Jews. I always thought me and my family were a bit different from other humans.

No clue but whatever that creature had I might as well have too
You still believe you have a chance as a subhuman:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I don't need to say anything, foids themselves will blackpill you
I’ve talked to foids and have put myself out of my comfort zone more than enough times to know and acknowledge women don’t like me. I know I’m probably going to die alone, and it’s fucking difficult but I’d rather die knowing I tried instead of living up to the stereotype of me being some obese neckbeard who has never asked a woman out

Maybe it’s Jews. I always thought me and my family were a bit different from other humans.
Jewish supremacy when
Screenshot 20220227 013718 Facebook

In my opinion the uncanny valley is just an extension of the NTpill.

This section taken from wikipedia packages it quite nicely:

In other words, when you look at a robot that looks and acts very close to a human, but slightly off, it triggers your primal fear of psychopaths, killers and criminals.

This is one of the reasons why Autism is a death sentence, because you act completely different from other people, even down to your mannerisms, almost like a robot. A lot of spergs don't make facial expressions, or the expressions they make are completely wrong, and their body language might be strange as well. Normies, who depend on their lizard brain for forming all of their opinions and making all of their decisions, immediately develop feelings of revulsion and hostility when they see this.
This describes me and my experiences to a T. :feelsbadman:

I wouldn’t be surprised if I turned out to be something other than human tbh.

Imagine thinking a truecel has a chance. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: